Mileven

They all stepped onto the sidewalk leading towards the driveway when all of a sudden the car's headlights lit up and the engine started running. Everyone shot looks at Eleven but she just smiled and wiped the blood from her nose.
"Geez kid! Where'd you learn to do that?" Steve asked.
Eleven just shrugged and looked down at her feet.
"Well thanks for turning it on because we've got to dig dug tournament to go to." Lucas said.
All the kids hopped in the Camaro except for Mike and El who stood on the driveway waving as they backed away. Eleven turned to Mike and grabbed his hand and led him down the driveway onto the street. Mike didn't question any of this.
"Where do we go?" El asked.
"Hmm, how about on a walk?" Mike said.
Eleven didn't quite know the meaning of what going on a"walk" was, but she nodded anyways.

They held each other's hand and started down the road towards the woods. They pushed through all the underbrush and eventually came to the abandoned railroad tracks. Mike stopped and squatted down and asked,
"Do you want to get on my shoulders?" El nodded and smiled then swung her leg over Mikes back and scooted up. Mike rose from the tracks slowly and wobbled a bit on the way up, El was so scared of falling off backwards so she clung to his neck very tightly. Mike took one of her hands from his neck and kissed lightly then placed it in his hand. The two walked on the tracks until the opening to the quarry, the water blue as the Pacific Ocean, with no waves or wind the water stood still and tranquil. Mike walked up to the edge of the cliff but didn't dare even joke about jumping. He set down El on the rocks and led her away from the edge. Mike and Eleven walked hand in hand down the slope to where the land lay flat and the waters edge sat silently.

They stared at the water both thinking about pushing the other in until Mike finally made the move and swooped up El and threw her into the freezing cold water. It was a straight drop off so her toes grazed the muddy sand when she tried to stand up, she was doggy paddling at the surface when Mike realized dammit she can't swim, even El had forgotten that she can't swim. Mike ran into the water fully clothed, he didn't even flinch when he plunged into the icy water. Mike quickly swam underneath the struggling body and raised her to the waters surface in his arms. El gasped loudly and shook her wet hair from her face and held tightly around Mikes neck. Mike reached the surface with this bangs matted to his forehead, El took her fingers swept them out of his view. Eleven looked him in the eyes lovingly and kissed his wet face, Mike held her head in his hands and pressed their foreheads together. He looked at El while their heads were touching and he kissed her lips once more. They could not have been more happy with each other, the world stopped and stared yet no one was actually watching them. I guess you could say that they made out for a minute until El splashed Mikes face which resulted in Mike splashing her back. Eleven was extremely light to carry in his arms mainly because she was sitting in water, but Mike got tired of treading water so he swam to shore with El cupped up beside him.

They sat at the waters rocky edge swinging their feet back and forth. El lightly set her hand on top of Mikes, he looked up at her and smiled with a red tint. It was getting dark and the clear sky soon turned to white specks with a background of dark plum purple and navy. They both laid back onto the rocky sand and stared at the sky. The two said nothing to each other because they didn't want to ruin the white sound of cicadas and frogs chirping. Mike turned on his side and faced El, she switched positions and put her hand to his forehead the circled her thumb around. They didn't take their eyes off of each other though they could barely see in the darkness of the night. Eleven scooted closer and closer till she could wrap her arms around Mike. Mike embraced her cuddle and held her there.

It's a meh chapter but I hope it was somewhat enjoyable, It's spring break this week for me so I'll be having fun on a cruise ship and most likely won't have internet access until I get back so don't expect much this week but I'll do what I can❤️❤️