Mileven

Their bodies sank deeper as they plunged into the dark blue water, and they were too afraid to let go of each other's hands.

Mike started floating upwards as he held El close to him, their gasp for air was immense when the two bodies reached the surface.

"Pretty nice eh?" Max said treading water in front of them.

Mike started to speak, but he felt the pulse of a cough, and realized that he was holding El on his hip like a mom held her baby.

"You Ok Love?" Mike questioned as El let out a few more cute baby coughs.

"Yeah I'm fine Mikey," She replied sweetly as she tightened her grip around his waist with her legs.

Luckily El was pretty light in the water but Mike started to realize how hard it was to hold 100 pounds and tread water at the same time.

Mike looked around and saw a small rocky shore to his right, and decided it would be a good place to hang for the time being.

Mike set her on the edge of the pebbles and climbed up to sit next to her.

The wind blew, and being cold and wet just isn't a very pleasant combination El thought.

"Mikey, I'm cold and your warm, so you know what that means," El explained with a smirk.

El got on all fours and crawled over to him like a dog, then crawled on top of his criss cross apple sauce legs.

She nuzzled into his chest and folded her arms under her chin, shifting into fetal position.

Mike draped his arms over her cold wet swimsuit, trying his best to keep her warm, he was like a kennel for a lost puppy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok this was a short chapter, just reminding you all that I'm NOT DEAD

By the way I get to see Calpurnia this January and iM SO FLUCPING EXCITED and then possibly Twenty One Pilots in Juneeeee. skskksks