Mileven

"You ready for our next day at the mountains?" Mike asked as he snuggled up next to Eleven and smiled at her in the zooming car.

El nodded then wrapped her covered up arms around him while they were in the back of the car. Everyone layered and dressed warmly for the snow was falling heavily outside and they weren't in just ski clothes because they had planned on going to the ice skating rink.

El lowered her chin to look at Mike and caught him in the midst of staring back at her.

"What?" El asked while giggling and tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Sorry your just so damn cute in your stacked up scarfs and little beanie hat," Mike replied while tickling the tip of her red, coldly numb nose.

El brushed his hand off her nose and put her face up to the cold window and looked over the snow covered terrain and how the snowflakes landed atop the pine trees and bushes.

Mike was bored so he slowly reached over to El and pinched her halfway exposed cheek. She shot her head around and gave him a dirty look but smiled and pinched his afterwards.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

El walked up to the outdoor skating rink with her rental skates in one hand and Mikes firm hand in her other.

"Wow," El said with a smile growing on her face as she watched kids zip around the Christmas tree in the middle, and all the girls holding hands as they marched down and around the sleek, glistening ice.

Mike looked to her with excitement in his eyes, she caught his gaze and did little hops in place to show how exited she was to experience something fun and new.

El yanked Mike from his feet and raced to the benches where she saw people tying up and putting on their skates, and once they got there El immediately ripped off her snow boots and had no trouble tying up her own skates for she had a lot of experience with combat boots.

El got up from the bench to go to the rink but quickly realized that Mike wasn't by her side so turned around to find Mike struggling tying up his black skates. El smiled and jogged to his side and kneeled down by his feet. She looked to Mike as she tied his skates and Mike gave her a very grateful look in return. She got done quickly then offered him her hand with her purple glove. He looked at it and smiled for a second then took it and they walked wonkily over to the entrance of the rink.

"Ok so what your gunna do is just march like a solider so you can get your feet going, and I'll be right beside you the whole and so will the railing," Mike said as he slowly guided El onto the ice with both hands.

Eleven watched her feet as she started to glide on the glistening ice. Mike moved over to her left side and grabbed her hand and started to pick up the pace as El started to gradually get the hang of it for she is a quick learner.

Sometimes El slipped and started to fall but of course Mike was always there to catch her, then hold her fragile body even closer, but sometimes it had to be El who hugged and helped him up.

Mike and El slowly rounded the corner hugging close to the large Christmas tree in the middle of the rink, El saw how Lucas twirled Max with his hand above his head and how Max's red locks flew all around under the protection of her brown patterned beanie. El had always been jealous of people with long hair thinking that Mike would like her better with it, but of course she was reminded daily of how gorgeous she is with her ear length brown hair.

Mike saw her staring at Mucas and quickly got the message that she would probably like to do something similar, so he circled around behind
her then scooped up her hand, and tightly held it with his above his head. El immediately got the impression to start spinning just as Max had demonstrated.

The icy wind blew in her face as the snow started to fall above the two. Mike stopped her mid spin and put his hands on her waist then pulled her closer to himself. It felt as if the whole world stopped to watch the two faces gradually get closer to each other's then eventually touch their sweet lips together in the middle of the falling snow and the semi crowded ice rink, but they didn't care who saw so they didn't pull away they just went in for another one more aggressively this time.

They slowly pulled away from each other's red faces then their ears came back to reality and found people clapping and cheering along with high pitches whistles from the crowd. Some of them even stopped skating for a bit including the party.

Hopper saw this in front of him and wasn't mad but didn't exactly approve of this either.

"Watch it Wheeler," Hopper said into his ear as he skated past with Joyce at his side who was smiling the whole time.

Mike didn't turn around but just blushed forming a fine line with his recently kissed lips.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You listened to Waves by Calpurnia yet? Well you should. Hey it's 11:50 so technically still Monday, and guess who didn't frikin proof read cuz she's tired? Its me biotch❤️❤️