Mileven

Edit: Hia so this is the old part to my story so if you want to continue season 2 go to part 6 please! I promise it's much better, I made this like two years ago. If you don't that's cool too, enjoy:)

"Eleven! Eleven!" Mike sobbed, she had ran off again. Mike stopped by the oak tree and slide down in pain, mentally and physically. He sat there bawling, until he heard her... "Mike?... "Mike?...
He turned to see Eleven standing there all dirty and torn, but he didn't care he threw his arms around her and cried even harder on her shoulder. "Why did you leave?" He asked. "Why?!" "You scared me so much!" Tears filled her eyes, "I'm sorry I was the one who was scared." She hugged him back and cried as well.

He laid down next to her, his eyes still teary, but happy she was home. He turned her way and asked "Eleven?" "Why were you scared?" She didn't answer. "Eleven?" He realized she was asleep, and he kissed her forehead.

Mike woke up startled with Elevens hands on his shoulder. She had sat up and started screaming "MIKE!" "MIKE!" He bolted up and shook her awake. She realized she was not sleep screaming and hugged Mike. "I'm sorry, it was just a bad dream." "That's alright I have them too."
"I'll go get some waffles for you."
He returned with two waffles in his hand and found Eleven messing with his walkie talkie under the bunk bed.
"Here eat, I have to go to School."
"You know the rules." He hugged her and ran out the back door.