Mileven

She gobbled down the fairly raw fish focused on how bad the texture was but she didn't care. She looked up to find Mike staring into her eyes, he looked lost in thought.
He shook his head and apologized feeling embarrassed. He pulled her to her feet still holding her clammy hand while she was standing, he looked at it as if it had been meant for him. " Sorry I don't know what's wrong with me today."
Eleven kissed his cheek.
"That's alright."
She walked past him towards the rock where his stop light red backpack sat, she handed it to him.
"Come on."
"Let's find Will."
She took his hand and headed along the railroads.

Eleven was alert at all times, and very jumpy. Every time she stepped on a crunchy leaf or a squirrel ran down a tree she flinched. Mike was there to comfort and protect her.
"Why do you kiss me?" She asked looking at her feet in embarrassment.
"There is no explanation but I can tell you that I love you." Mike said.
"Why do you love me?"
" Because you are special to me, you make me feel like I'm not alone, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, that means you make me feel special, like we are meant to be."
"I like the sound of that." She added.

"Is this it?" Asked Dustin
"Y...yess." Eleven said tremble in her voice.
"What is it?" Asked Mike
"N..n..nothing."
"Are you sure ya it's just I have to tell you something just not yet."
"Ok I'll wait." He looked at her with reassurance.