Mileven

^^The fan art is like rlly cute^^

Mike stood in front of the bathroom mirror tampering with his brunette bangs making sure that they weren't flying everywhere. He sighed in relief and then headed to the bathroom door, but before he walked out he sniffed his shirt making sure it was clean. Mike felt satisfied with that sent so he rushed downstairs to the basement. He had just got home from school and was now on his way to get Eleven so they could meet the rest of the party at the arcade. Mike was pretty excited, he hasn't gotten a chance to show El what it's like in the real world yet, and now is his chance. He grinned at the thought of her face and her cute little lips as he shoved off the grass and into the street on his bike.

The fallen leaves crunched under Mike's white Nike sneakers as he walked up to the trip wire that was hooked on between two oak trees. He lifted his chin and saw the small dark wood house sitting there and he smiled out of excitement. Mike walked up to the door and lightly knocked. Hopper opened the door slowly and peeped his head out just to make sure it was Mike. He looked around pretending not to see Mike and then he sarcastically jolted a little when he made eye contact with him.
"Oh hi Mike! Didn't see ya there," Hopper explained. Mike fakely smiled at him and puffed. Hopper opened the door a little wider to reveal El who was wearing a brown, long sleeved plaid shirt with blue jeans and some converse. She sweetly hugged Hoppers side with a wide smile on her face before she walked out. Mike grabbed Elevens hand and folded his fingers into hers, he watched their hands carefully as he did so.
"I want her back by 6:30!" Hopper yelled as they walked out into the woods. Mike turned his head and nodded in agreement.

Mike rounded the side walk holding on tightly to the handle bars with El clinging on to him even tighter. The bright orange arcade sign spun around reflecting light in every direction and Mike had to squint to even get a glance at it. As for Eleven, she couldn't take her eyes off all the zooming cars and bright colors everywhere. Mike rode up the ramp and around to the small bike rack sitting out front with the metal poles rusting before his eyes. They both bounced off quickly and strode swiftly to the double doors. Inside the whole party greeted them with welcoming smiles and open arms. El didn't really know what to do when it came to friendly hug so she kind of loosely wrapped one arm around their waists. She quickly retreated to Mikes comforting side and held his arm the whole time. Mike lifted her chin with his knuckle so they could make eye to eye contact, he bowed his head a little and he nodded without saying a word. It gave Eleven the impression that everything would be alright so she relaxed her muscles and took a deep breath.
"Hey who is up for a round of Dig Dug?" Dustin asked looking towards Max with menacing eyes. Max rolled her eyes and walked up to the machine with confidence in her expression.
Mike took Eleven on a little walk around the crowded arcade. They had to shove their way through the line of people waiting for Packman and Dragon Lair. They found an empty game that was being given very little attention. It was Frogger. Mike searched his pockets and found 5 tattered quarters that jingled when he shook them in his hand. He set 4 of them above the green joystick and started to insert the first one, but before he could one of the employees that worked there tapped him on the shoulder. Mike sharply turned his attention towards the man with a bag of knock off Cheetos in his hand.
"Hey do you know anyone that has a light green mustang by chance?" He asked.
Mike looked to El and she just shrugged.
"No, why are you asking?" Mike replied with a concerned tone.
"Oh I dunno, there is just some ominous person that comes and sits in the driveway everyday, he doesn't even get out of the car, he just stares at the arcade window and it's giving me the creeps," The employee said fearfully.
"Oh well okay I'll let you know if I...," He paused and looked to El's gorgeous hazel eyes.
"We see anything suspicious," Mike replied with a nod of his head. The employee walked away and the Mike continued to insert his quarter. He took El's hands in his and placed one on the joystick and he the over hovering over the two bright green buttons.
"Okay so you use this thing to move side to side," He said as he swiveled the joystick around with Elevens warm fragile hand under his.
"And these two buttons to eat the bug and jump," Mike said as he demonstrated the two buttons for her as well. The game made some music and then it came to the home screen. The two made a combined effort to make it to the fourth level and eventually they ran out of quarters to use. When they died for the final time El frowned but it was quickly wiped away because Mike had given her a comforting kiss on the cheek. He swiftly added to the peck by hugging her from behind, El gazed into his dazzling and faithful eyes then they stepped back in to the crowd.

I wrote just about 1000 words for 1k reads. (Thx btw, that's pretty cool) This is kinda late but I think the chapter itself  is fine for the most part. I'm tired and I don't feel like editing   the story so sorry for those mistakes! See you sometime next week. ❤️❤️