Nezu didn't reply straight away which left you feeling anxious on top of the nerves that were becoming worse than before. You could feel your throat closing up as sweat broke out on your forehead, the hairs on the back of your neck tingling.

You had a bad feeling for what was about to transpire next.

'Are they gonna send me to somewhere else?!' You couldn't help the internal panic rising within you, your heart racing a mile an hour.

"In most cases, yes. However, you're an exception which means that you won't be going to jail." Came another voice that wasn't in the room earlier on.

Your head snapped up so fast that it was a miracle you didn't get whiplash. (E/C) eyes widened and your mouth fell upon in shock upon the words that just came out of none other than Detective Tsukauchi who was standing at the office's entrance – a small smile on his face.

Standing beside the police detective was All Might who greeted everyone in the room with a wave which both Aizawa and Nezu returned except you as you were still in a deep shock.

"Tsukauchi-san and All Might-san, it's nice of you to join us. Please take a seat." The principal welcomed the other two guests. "Will any of you like anything to drink?"

Both adults accepted the offer and while the principal went to prepare their drinks, All Might sat down next to you where the principal was previously seating while Tsukauchi took the unoccupied space next to Aizawa.

The moment they sat down, you snapped out of your frozen state and faced the detective with disbelief clearly expressed on your face. "Did I just hear you say that I won't be sent to jail or am I just gonna wake up thinking it's all just a dream?!"

The black-haired male let out a small chuckle, answering your question with gentle eyes. "It's not a dream, (L/N)-san. It won't be fair for you after all the help you've assisted in the League of Villains' hideout raid."

You stood up from the sofa and begun to pack back and forth in distress as you were unable to wrap your mind around what was happening. "But all I did was just gave you the address to their hideout. Even if I haven't, I'm sure you would have been able to get your hands on the information in other means."

"That is true. However, you've saved us lots of precious time in trying to attain the information we needed ourselves. It would've put us at a huge disadvantage considering the villains could have chosen to move Bakugou to a different location instead of their hideout which we were relieved that they didn't do so." Aizawa, who had been keeping quiet ever since he entered the office, was the one to explain.

The police detective nodded his head in agreement. "That is one, if not the main reason, the higher-ups agreed to let you off with serving jail time. Although, you won't be completely let off scot-free considering you still assisted the League of Villains in the kidnapping of Bakugou Katsuki."

Running your fingers through your hair, you collapsed onto the sofa as all that you had heard sank into your head. You couldn't believe your ears that you were basically a free person.

Well, not really, considering there would still be penalties you would definitely receive but you would take that option over jail any day.

All Might, who noticed the conflicted look on your face, placed a gentle hand on your head as his soulful blue eyes usually unseen by others gazed into (e/c) orbs. "Why do you seem troubled, young (Name)? Shouldn't you be relieved or happy about your final verdict?"

"I am, don't get me wrong. It's just that..." You trailed off and bit your lips in hesitation, unsure of how to go on.

The ex-hero said nothing and waited patiently for you to gather your thoughts, his hand that was still on your head acted as a silent encouragement for you to go on.