The hour-long ride passed and before you knew it, you could see U.A. High coming into view. Your lips tugged up into a comforting smile at the familiar sight of the tall buildings with its glass windows reflecting the morning sun.

The gates opened, and the car drove into the school compound. Aizawa killed the engine as you unbuckle your seatbelt and exited the vehicle, shutting the door gently behind you.

Aizawa exited the car and double-checked if it was securely locked before heading to the main building where the principal's office was located at. When he didn't hear the sound of second footsteps behind him, the black-haired teacher turned around and noticed that you hadn't moved an inch – (e/c) orbs fixed upwards to the blue sky.

His face remained neutral, but there was a hint of concern in his voice. "(Name), are you coming?"

You were brought out of your reverie when you heard your name being called. Your gaze lingered on the sky as clouds drifted lazily, feeling the heat of the sun upon your face and the gentle caress of the wind wafting through your (h/c) locks.

'That'll be the last time I'll be able to experience the outside world as whenever I pleased.' The thought crossed your mind as you committed the sight and feeling to memory before closing up the gap between you and your teacher.

The saying "You never know how important something is until you lost it" appeared to mind as the view of the sun vanished from sight when you entered the building.

Time skipped

"Aizawa, (L/N)-san, welcome." Nezu greeted both of you as you entered the principal's office, taking a seat on the sofas placed in the room. "Will you like anything to drink?"

You politely declined the offer while Aizawa replied with a monotonous "Coffee, please". (E/C) eyes glimmered with a tinge of amusement at the contented sigh that escaped your teacher's lips as he drank a sip of the coffee after being served by Nezu.

It was quiet in the room, minus the sipping sound of your teacher and the principal drinking their hot drinks. You were feeling nervous, but the only thing giving it away was your sweaty palms and racing heart which neither Nezu or Aizawa noticed as your face wore a blank expression.

Then again, you were certain that Nezu knew when (e/c) orbs met his beady, black eyes and saw the knowing look in them. After all, nothing could get by the creature whose intelligence level surpassed even the highest human intelligence thanks to his quirk.

"(L/N)-san, it's good to see that you've recovered well enough to be discharged from the hospital." Nezu smiled, breaking the silence in the office. "Make sure you take it easy for the next few months so your body can rest and recover to full health."

"Thank you, Mr Nezu. I'll make sure to keep that in mind." You replied, bowing your head slightly out of politeness.

There was a clinking sound as Nezu placed his teacup on its saucer as he got off his office chair and approached the sofa where both you and Aizawa were seated at. You scooted to the side to make room for the creature who thanked you when you helped him up onto the plush furniture.

Glancing down at the principal, you waited patiently for him to settle down before addressing the matter at hand. Once Nezu was comfortable, he turned his attention onto you – his smile never going away even though the topic he was about to bring up was serious.

"(L/N)-san, do you remember what I said back at the hospital?" Nezu asked to get the ball rolling.

You nodded your head in reply. "I'll be serving my time behind bars."