35. momo's pov

i don't know what came to me. but i kinda don't like that stare jaebum oppa is giving mina. so, without any thoughts i came to them and even dropped the honorifics. he seems mad with what i'm doing. but i don't even know why i'm doing this too.

"why should i get my sister? can't you be the one to do that?" there's change in his voice. it doesn't sound sweet. "well, first of all, she's your sister not mine." i said with a smile. mina, who's beside me is giving me confused looks.

i think i made him mad that he stomped away to get nayeon unnie. i removed my arm around her. "oh, sorry. i didn't notice." i said and there were silence. after a few seconds she spoke.

"uhm, so why didn't you get ms. nayeon?" she asked. well, i don't know too. "uh, i'm tired. class just finished and i'm kinda stressed that i can't even walk that much. and you can call her nayeon unnie. she won't mind. she's nice." i said with a smile.

the im siblings finally came. "took long to convince her, sorry." jaebum oppa said. "it's okay. we waited well, right mina?" i said and looked at mina. she just nodded.

i then clung unto nayeon unnie. "yah, unnie. you owe me lunch, right. because i'm cute." i said doing aegyo while two pairs of eyes seems to watch me. nayeon unnie chuckled.

"alright, you're lucky i'm nice." she said with her cute bunny smile. we all went to lunch and mina and jaebum-ssi seems to be really close now. that's good. i don't really know why i tried to get involve with them for a second.

"so, this is mina. aigoo, oppa you're into the dongsaengs?" nayeon unnie teased jaebum and he blushed. that was kinda annoying. his face is annoying to me right now. i don't why i feel like that.

i tried focusing myself on nayeon unnie. i'm not losing my love for her right? "can we eat now?" all our attention was suddenly turned to mina. she was quiet but then she started talking. her voice was sweet. but something was different. i tried to shrugged it off.

the four of ate together and talked well. we went back to classes after doing so.

----
forgive for i was gone for too long skksksksks!