16. mina's pov

i wasn't expecting momo-ssi to suddenly come in front of jaebum-ssi's house.

we rode her motorcycle for the second time and she said those same words she said the first time. "hold on tight." she said and i did.

her waistline is just perfect. she got perfect curves. i really admire her. she's majoring in dancing and i would like to do the same.

sadly my father wants me to be a business major.

i was hugging her tight that i can feel her abs. oh my gosh. does jaebum also have abs like this? aish, why am i even comparing them.

i sniffed a bit and smelled her scent. she smells sweet. like strawberries.

"uh, mina. we're here." she said as i realized that i'm still hugging her while sniffing her.

i stopped right away and removed my hands away from her. i cleared my throat. "u-uh, thanks. let's go." i said and she nodded while getting off.

she rushed her way to the door and opened it. i flinched a bit but the doorway is still open. she gave me that smile that could melt anyone again.

before i could blush, i quickly went in.

"momo? what are you doing here?" sana unnie asked. ah, right. they're quite close.

"mina invited me." she said smiling. "oh okay." sana unnie replied.

we ate and engage some small talks.