15. momo's pov

what that fu. no she can't be there. i quickly get my keys and rode my motorcycle

i rode quickly and slow downed reaching jaebum oppa's house. i swiftly removed my helmet. "oh, mina-ssi?" i asked sounding surprised as she was about to press the door bell.

"eh? momo-ssi? what are you doing here?" she asked while trying to hide her blushing face. well, i mean a lot of people know that jaebum oppa has a crush on mina. and this happening might create a big fuss.

"just strolling around here. how about you? you visiting jaebum oppa's house?" i said acting a little bit.

well, hanging out with an acting major is worth it. i can use this acting skills. "no, i'm not. i didn't even know this is house. i'm going to sana's and i'm a bit lost." she said. i know that's a lie.

"sana? i know her. do you want me to send you there?" i asked. "uh no, i'm fine." she said. psh. i thought she told me something about repaying me.

"can't that be your payment for me sending you home?" i asked. she looks down. "ah right." she muttered. "then, stay with us until afternoon. would that be okay?" she asked.

i gently nod with a smile. well, i have to make her move away from this house.

she can't know.