27. mina

i feel throwing up. i regret drinking last night. i tried grabbing for my phone on my side but instead, a face is what i grabbed.

uhm wtf. i opened my eyes and saw a girl close to my face. i backed away as fast as i can. oh, shit. it's momo-ssi. what am i doing here?

is this her home? what did i do last night? she gently rubbed her eyes and woke up. i stood still. i'm not even wearing what i was wearing last night.

"oh, you're finally-" i cut her words throwing random pillows at her. "don't come near me! what did you do to me?!" i shouted. that's the only possible thing that came in my head.

"i fetched you when no one would. why would you throw things at me." she asked. she what? i thought i was with sana.

"you did? why you?" i mean not to be rude but i wasn't expecting her to be the one to fetch me if sana ditches me.

"and why are you in bed with me? and why am i wearing this weird pajamas?" i asked and sighed. "calm down, i slept on the sofa last night but my back hurt so i ended up sleeping here." she explained.

"and girl, i won't do anything to you. i just changed your clothes because you threw up on me. don't call them weird they're just not the ordinary cute stuffs but it's cute. gosh, just where were your keys?" she asked and got out of bed.

my keys? i went through my pouch and search for it. ah, this isn't my pouch. this is sana's. we have matching pouch, so she might have grabbed mine instead of hers.

"let's go, right now." she suddenly spoke and held my arm. "t-to where?" i stuttered. i'm having weird thoughts right now. even weirder because it's to a girl.

"have breakfast, duh. i don't want to be the reason you'll die because i didn't feed you." she said and rolled her eyes. oh, what was i thinking? why did i thought that she might have liked me a little and i like her too.

that was really a mistake. of course i like jaebum-ssi. eh?? what was i thinking? i was spacing out i didn't notice that i'm already in the dining table.

"c'mon eat alreadyyyy" she said acting cute. or was it just cute in my eyes. wahh, she's so cute. i finished my meal and so did she. "uhm, sorry for the inconvenience momo-ssi. and thank you for taking care of me.  i have to go now." i said and smiled sweetly.

i went out of her house and hailed a cab to sana's.

---
my phone is on the verge of dying but imma give u this one