34. mina's pov

today's the day that i'll be having lunch with momo unnie. i'm really curious about this nayeon. but i can't seem to bring myself to ask her who it is. because we're not that close yet to go in that kind of stage.

i tap my pen as i wait for the long hand to strike twelve. i'm really excited and nervous, i don't understand why. one more minute and finally i can get away from this class.

*kring kring kring*

the bell rang and i quickly ran away from this class. i ran to momo unnie and jb oppa's class. i took a glance and see her packing her bag. "mina. looking for me?" a man's voice startled me. "ah, it's you jaebum oppa." i said while scratching my nape.

an arm then landed on my shoulders. "hey, jaebum. you with mina already? you're fast." it was momo unnie. she joked to him. "ah, yes. we're having lunch, aren't we?" he asked.

why does he sound different? "yeah. can you go grab your sister? mina said it's okay to have her for lunch with us." momo said. seem like there's tension happening but i don't know why.

"why should i get my sister? can't you be the one to do that?" okay im really feeling something is not right. "well, first of all, she's your sister not mine." i looked at momo unnie who answered and she was smiling. what's going on with them?

jaebum oppa seems mad but tried to hide it and went away to get that ms. nayeon. she then looked at me and realized that her arms are still around me. she removed it. "oh, sorry. i didn't notice." i was kinda disappointed.

i am curious so i think i have to ask. "uhm, so why didn't you get ms. nayeon?" i asked with anticipation. she seems to think about it for a moment. "uh, i'm tired. class just finished and i'm kinda stressed that i can't even walk that much. and you can call her nayeon unnie. she won't mind. she's nice." she said with a warm smile. i'm not satisfied to be honest. why do i feel like i want to hear her say that she just wants to be around me more.

the siblings then came back. again, i don't know but i'm disappointed.

--
yes im still alive
let's get this gay back!!