29. sana

bish, i slept outside last night. i grabbed mina's pouch instead of mine. i went to her house last night but she wasn't there. she didn't even have her keys inside.

i'm gonna scold her later on. she got drunk not even telling me why. obviously, she have problems. but i just can't force her to tell me. it's invading her privacy.

as soon as i get up from my front door, a taxi stopped in front of it. of course, my beautiful best friend came out. "hey, sana. give me my pouch." she said with a pout.

"yah, where have you been last night? you weren't home. i thought momo fetched you? don't tell me you hooked up with someone." i spoke out thinking possible stuffs that could've happen. she immediately rolled her eyes.

"no, i was with momo the whole night. now give me my pouch." she demanded. "bish, you didn't even have keys inside your pouch. how you gonna get in? your emergency key is inside my house. so give me my pouch instead." i explained to her.

"ah, right. oh shit. i left it at momo-ssi's house." she facepalmed herself. "let's go back to your momo. aish, really." we hailed a cab again back to momo-ssi's house.

once we got there, momo was nowhere to be found. we've been ringing the doorbell for minutes now. where is she?

suddenly a motorbike came. it must be her. "oh, mina. satan, you're here too. i was supposed to give you this pouch because you left it. but it seems that you didn't went straight home." she said.

i rolled my eyes. this raccoon, really. mina beside me took the pouch while blushing? lol gays. "yeah, sure. we'll get going. tell your girlfriend nayeon unnie that i miss her." i teased.

she then blushed. "what no. we're friends you squirrel." she said. "alright, we'll get going." i said and we went to my house.

as we enter my house, i noticed that mina looks a little bothered. "oi, pengu. here's your key. is there anything bothering you?" i asked as i handed her keys to her.

"no, i'm good. i'll get going." she said and went home. there's obviously something but i don't know what.

---
hey, gays.
yes, i'm still alive
dhajnjandba