4. momo's pov

i don't even know why i'm doing this for him. i mean, i know i'm gay and he doesn't know. but i'm not fully gay. maybe that's why.

i searched through my garage. what should i bring to school? aish. she should just ride my motorcycle. she's not that special to me.

my life is so complicated. i like the im siblings. but i'm sure that i like nayeon unnie more. i've been chatting nayeon unnie a lot even tho she already have a boyfriend.

well, she doesn't know i'm gay. i rode my motorcycle fast enough to reach school just in time. if jaebum oppa is into me, i'd obviously allowed him to court me. but sadly, that's not the case.

let's see this girl who he likes a lot. test her at some point. i stopped my motorcycle in front and chatted her that i'm already outside.

what's taking her so long? i'm still wearing my helmet because i thought she won't take long.

it's getting hot, so i decided to remove it. but just as i did, she was already waving at me.

i faked a smile at her. "hey, you're mina right? jaebum-ssi can't fetch you right now. he's busy. let's go." i said and handed her my helmet.

"oh, thank you. momo-ssi." she said. i just chuckled. this girl acting nice with me. "no biggie. hold on tight." i said and rode the motorcycle.

we reached fast at her home. she's living in an apartment? i suddenly wonder why. "ah, momo-ssi. thank you for sending me home. i don't really have much right now. i want to repay you tomorrow, if that's okay with you." she said in a gentle tone.

i scoffed mentally. "ah, sure. just chat me anytime." i said and left.