26. momo

can't believe i'm doing this 1am in the morning. i grabbed my jacket to protect myself from cold. i wore my helmet and held another one. i searched for my keys and went to my car.

"fuck it's cold." i mumbled as cold air comes out of my mouth every time i breathe heavily. i reached the bar and loud music can still be heard. i went in as i smell the alcohol from people and smokes that comes out of their cigarettes.

i coughed as i inhaled some smoke. i looked for her around and saw her laying down on the couch unconscious. she's wearing a seductive dress. then a strange man suddenly approached her making me fasten my pace.

i grab hold of his hand and throw them away. i removed my jacket and covered her. then i carried her putting her arms around my shoulders. "don't touch her ever again, you'll regret it." i told the guy and left him.

gosh, why did she get drunk? "jaebum-ssi, help me." i hear her mumble. i can't believe this. why didn't sana contacted jaebum oppa instead of me. i put her in the backseat and she comfortably lay down.

i went off and driven her home. i searched through her pouch and i can't seem to find her key. i also looked under the carpet and around her apartment for some emergency keys but i can't find it.

i sighed. i got no choice but to bring her home with me. i can't just leave her here.

---
hi!

random question

what do you think about jennie and kai's dating news?