chapter 3

Tom's POV
I woke up with a dry throat. The sun was coming in through my window, ugh I reach over and try to pull my blanket over my head. Wait. This isn't my blanket. WHERE TF AM I????? I start moving around the best I can.
"Shh it's okay. You're at the trinity hospital. Can you tell me your name?"
"Thomas Leroy Johnson."(Ik that's not his real name but i dont do real names.)
"Good. Now can you tell me your next of kin."
"I don't have any."
"That's okay. Emergency contact?"
"Edd Gradin." I replied. "Do you know who dropped me off?"
"No he left the second we brought you back here. I'm going to go grab the doctor." She said. What happened
*flaasshhhh Baaack*
Tords hands wrapped around my waist lifting me up, over his shoulder. "Don't even think about dying. You are not allowed. ikke dø på meg soldat." (Dont die on me soldier).
*end of flaaaaashhhh baaack*
~time skip because I'm lazy and tom wants to go home~
Edd came into my hospital room yelling "Tom where the bloody hell are you?!?"
"I'm here mom."
"Come on we're going home, where's Tord?"
"He dropped me off then ran like the stupid coward that he is." Was he really going to let me die in the hospital... did he really just abandon me?(I know this is a tomtord I promise it will get better)

Edds POV (I know new POV change finally)
Was tom crying? Oh God he was why the flippity flap frick frack did tord have to leave tom to cry. "Now is it time to burn the hentei?"
"Yes. Burn it in front of him. He deserves it."
"What did he do?"
"He lied. He said he was sorry.. HE LIED HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF!! Tom started crying harder... I dont want my best friend to cry. I reach over and hug him Matt following along and actually paying attention to something other than his beautiful face. It was beautiful but still.
"Dont cry it makes your face red and poofy."Matt said... wow he's doing something nice (p.s. I dont ship tomatt it's just friendly)
Matt came over to me and I dragged him into the hall.
"Matt where do you think Tom is?"
"Well he would probably be hurt after seeing his crush try to kill himself so he would go to his parents most likely, I'm pretty sure he was adopted by people in the red army. Pav and paq or something like that so let's go there first. Well I dont know. Up to you" WTF MATT IS A GENIUS HOW COME HE NEVER TOLD US!!!
"Yeah let's do that."

Matt's POV
Does Edd know I'm smart. $hit I wanted that to be a secret. Oh well might as Well not lie anymore. "Come on let's go, since the name would obviously be somewhere in the woods I suggest we look there. But of course it would be guarded so we have to convince the guards that we are with tord." As I began rambling Edd just look at me as if I told him the cure to cancer.
~time skip because tord is crying and needs his friends "thanks Taylor" "wow Tord way to break the forth wall" "what ever make them come faster I'm sad." " I CAN MAKE THEM COME FASTER IF YOU STOP ARGUING!" "Okay"~
(Sorry about that♤)
Tords POV
I opened the door and walked into the base not giving a shit what anyone thought. I say pau's eyebrows and drove straight into his arms. "Papa, take me back into the army I can't handle not fighting."
"Tord come with me." Papa said as he dragged me into his and dad's office. Dad was sitting in his chair leaning back sleeping. Papa slammed the door causing dad to walk up and fall off the chair. "Tord says he wants to join the army again."
"Son last time you lost your arm. You are lucky that we created a fake arm that looks and acts like a real one. We couldn't fix your face but you are still as handsome as ever. Do you want to go through that pain again?"
"No." I say looking my dad straight in the eyes. "I want to train and fight the new recruits.:
"ARE YOU CRAZY!?! ALMOSR NOBODY SURVIVES THAT AFTER THE FIRST WEEK. EITHER THE NEW RECRUIT KILLS THEM OR THEY OFF THEM SELVES!"
"I know. I can last longer, I can kill anything. I can make a build a better army I can even train with the recruits who need some practice. I can prove a better a opponent than anyone. You know this."
This time papa spoke up "Pat let him."
"Fine. But if you want to leave just tell me or pau, we will get you home immediately."
"Thank you. I love you guys."
"Before you go tell me what happened to your friends? Didn't you move in?"
"I did, but the person I went back for didn't want me there and tried to kill himself because of me." I said trying to hold back tears (see bish told you it was tomtord [in 2 chapters it gets real interesting])
"Let's get you cleaned up." Papa said
"NOT SO FAST BITCH SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND TELL US WHY YOU LEFT!" A certain 5'2 green clad said

904 words not including this
What everyone looks like below

Tell me if j fucked up any where

Tom:5'4
Second shortest clean shaven love Smirnoff
Sexuality: bi (likes boys and girls)
Feminine body thicc
Favorite color blue
Age:22

Matt: 6'3
Tallest clean shaven loves Edd reading is really smart but acts like a narcissist
Sexuality: pan (gives no shits what gender you are)
Favorite color purple
Age:24

Tord: 6'2
Second tallest bit scruffy
Loves hentei
Sexuality: GAY AS FUCK AND GIVES NO SHITS WHAT YOU THINK
Favorite color red
Age:23

Edd:5'2 the shortest and proud of it
Love cola and matt
Sexuality:???????
Favorite color green
Age:23

Hope this clears shit up

Luv you my little pineapples/cola lovers❤