chapter 2

Warning suicidal thoughts/tendencies/actions

Chapter 2

Still Tords POV
He said something I couldn't catch then he passed out.
"Tom?"

Time skip brought to you by Pat's fucked up hair line

Tom's POV
wtf... why am I so warm. I look down to discover a commie bastard under me. SHIT WHAT DID I DO.

The sudden movement must have woken him, but I put my head back before he woke up.

"Tom wake up.. I know you're already up." I dont respond. He picks me up bridal style and puts me on the couch. My head is pounding.. but... is tord cooking? I look up and there he is making bacon. When he goes into the fridge I grab his bacon and sit down.

"HEY I wanted that." He looks so grumpy.

"Why did I wake up on you?" I ask not really wanting to know the answer

Tords POV

"Well you got drunk and begged me to sleep with you. You begged so.." I looked at him and wiggled my eyebrows "I did."

Tom dropped the bacon from his mouth and screamed.
"YOUFUCKEDMEWHILEIWASDRUNKAREYOUSERIOUS!!!! I HAD TO LOSE MY
V-CARD TO YOU!" He looked so mad

"Dude*snickers* we didn't *snickers louder* fuck *laughs* watch this." I could barely say this tears brimming my eyes from laughing to hard.

I showed him the video of him asking for me to sleep beside him. He made me explain what happened, afterwards he looked at me and asked.

"So I didn't lose my virginity to you??"

"Nope." I went back to cooking. "Do you remember anything from last night?" I said hoping he would tell me what he said.

"I got drunk, then I woke up in your arms."

"Well we're running low on groceries so imma go to the store." I said putting on my jacket "wanna come?"

"I'm just going to take a shower."

"Mkay. See you soon"

"Whatever."

Tom's POV
I'm so stupid. I have no idea what I did last night, did I tell him how I feel. Did I hit on him. Is he going to come back. Or is he going to leave me for power again. Tears flooded down my face as I thought these horrible thoughts.

Slowly I walked to the bathroom and took out the little box of razors, I picked one up and dragged it against my skin letting the blood flow onto the bathroom tiles.

I cut again and again and again until I counted 12. I count 12 every time, that's how old I was when I started. When my father started hitting me, when my mother committed suicide. The tears started flowing this time I didn't stop them, they hit the floor. That's when I heard him.

"Tommie I'm home. Don't worry just forgot my wallet... tommie? Are you okay... are you crying?"
"No*sniff* I'm not crying"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, let me in."

"No"

"Fine" he said before breaking down the door. The tears and blood were still everywhere on the floor and on me. "Tom." He pulled me onto his lap running his fingers through my hair. I gripped his hoodie and buried my face into him, he just held me close and whispered into my ear."are you okay?"

I slowly shook my head without looking up. He picked me up and placed me on the toilet, he started running the water and once it was full he looked up at me "take your stuff off and get in. Now"

"No. I'm not stripping, not in front of you."

"Fine." He turned around and I took off everything except my boxers.

"You can look now."

Tord looked me up and down probably noticing the scars on my legs and stomach "Boxers off now"
"No way pervert."
He left the bathroom and came back with a pair of swim trunks "change."

"Turn around creep."

"Fine"

After he finally got me into the water I let out a scream of pain, but tord grabbed a sponge and gave me a bath cleaning my wounds and washing my hair. It kinda felt nice

Time skip brought to you by toms gravity defying hair

I was watch return of the insane zombie pirates from hell part 12 when edd texted
Texts Tom and Edd
Edd: so how is tord doing?
Tom: he is okay
Edd: burn the hentei?
Tom: nah I'm okay, but I wanted to know if tord said why he came back?
Edd: he said something about 'wanting to fix something' but I'm not sure.
Tom: mmk thxs tul P.S. when are you coming home?
Edd: 6 days
Tom: bye mama bird
Edd: Mama bird out.
"Who was that?" Tord asked looking over my shoulder
"Mom."
"I thought your mom was a pineapple. Or was it a bowling ball?"
"First off she was a bowling ball, and secondly that was edd."
"Was?"
"Yeah WAS ya got a problem?" Shit the tears started flowing.
"No... it's just you never talked to me about your mom. What happened?"
"She killed herself."
"How is that possible?"
"With my step dad always drunk she became depressed and never left her room. One day I thought she was getting better, but she wasn't. It was my 12th birthday and I asked if she could take me to the park, she seemed glad and when we got there she told me to play on the swings. She rolled up the ramp and off the structure making her shatter into dozens of pieces."
"I'm sorry."
I got mad "Why do you care? The only person you care about is your self! Leave me alone." I ran into my room locking the door and blocking anyone from coming in by putting my dresser in front. Tord quickly began pounding on the door trying to get in. He started shouting but I didn't care, I just grabbed a new razor and started cutting deeper than before not caring. I kept cutting myself until I heard wood splinter and then everything went black.

Erh meh gerd. You Actually read this shit. 1002 words not including this. If you are confused. It is almost the 10 year anniversary of Tom's mother's death. His step father was an abusive alcoholic piece of rubbish who blamed tom for everything. I luv you guys (see I Actually try and post daily.) Have a great day my little pineapples/ cola lovers❤