The Registration Provocation

Start from the beginning

I flip the page.

The document further describes that Kanya and Prakash to have a share of the company in their name.

Is money that important to these people?

Chinna has already signed, stamped and revised the document. All he needed was a few signatures from me, and sixty percent of the share would be in his name.

"You clever bastard." I murmur, smirking as I rip the paper to shreds. Chinna's eyes widen, as I dust my hands. "But not clever enough, I'm afraid."

Aniket hands the gun back to me, nodding at me. He's enjoying this. He'd rather let me threaten his former friend. The one person he divulged in when he was an introvert. The person he thought to be his best friend— almost like a brother.

Of course, Aniket would be feeling uneasy to point a gun at him. He still hopes that a part of Chinna is pure.

I have to prove him wrong.

After all, that's my job as his wife.

"What else do you want in your life? You already own a freaking brothel. You make more than enough money conducting your illegal businesses! My husband has worked day and night for this company. And who are you? Your own father replaced you at birth. He chose my man to lead this empire." I throw the shredded paper in his face. "And you come strolling along to take it away? You know, if you had asked, Aniket would have given you the equivalent position of a CEO. But you have to kidnap him? You have to beat him through your dad? Why? Are you too afraid to do it yourself? Aren't you man enough to face my husband!?"

Chinna growls at me. I know I've provoked him.

Questioning a man's masculinity is always the worst thing to do, especially when the said man has the ego the size of the moon.

But I continue. No one's stopping me.

"And you got my freaking sister pregnant so that you could threaten me with it! When that didn't work, your pathetic girlfriend had had enough of you, and now you're getting married to her. Kanya put you up to this, didn't she? She told you to come here and threaten us to give you the company?" Chinna lowers his eyes. I knew it! "So, she's the mastermind. You're just her lanky follower. What about Prakash? You're freaking father? Is he going to hide too? How long are you devils going to pretend to be the good guys? Why can't you just fight someone face to face?"

Chinna's glare burns into me, stopping me in my track. I push the gun further into his forehead, showing him the person in charge. Me.

"I'll give two options. One, you marry my sister and forget about Kanya. Or I'll drag you to the police station and fight for your imprisonment— along with your bastard of a father and your witch of a girlfriend."

While I smirk at my proposition on the outside, I'm praying on the inside, hoping that he will chose his life instead of a life filled with suffering.

His eyes move to Aarav, signaling to me to that he can't speak. Aarav slowly moves the gun out of his mouth, his finger still on the trigger as a precaution.

Chinna gasps, heaving for breath. "I agree. Please, please." He lifts his arm in surrender, and I smirk.

"Call Preesha and our relatives. We're going to the registration office." I demand, smirking in victory as I move towards the door.

**************************************
Aniket's  jaw is hanging as he follows me into the registration office a few hours later, with Pressha in tow. She is dressed in a saree, wearing expensive ornaments like she was a tree with golden apples.