《You'll be in my Heart》

Start from the beginning

"Good. Go there at 8 pm."

I was confused, but, then again, most of Kai's plots didn't make any sense. So I shrugged and agreed. She left and I watched her back until she disappeared from sight. I checked the time, three o'clock.

I walked back into the Kuchiki mansion and occupied myself for the next five hours. And by occupying myself, I mean napping. A maid woke me around seven, as I had requested.

Dressing in a casual pair of jeans and a black t-shirt Kai had lent me, I walked towards the lake. I admired the beautiful scenery along the way, lit up brilliantly by the moon.

It turns out that my original assumption that I was meeting Kai here was dead wrong. My mouth dropped open and tears on joy filled my eyes as I spied Byakuya standing there, illuminated by the full moon.

"Byakuya!" My voice came out clearly, full of happiness.

That didn't  happen often, but frankly I didn't care. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, inhaling his scent. His strong arms wrapped around me, holding me close. Making me feel safe and loved.

"I missed you." I muttered, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"I missed you too," His normally cold voice was soft for me, "So, Kai told me I've been neglecting not only you, but my responsibilities as a husband." Amusement filled his voice.

My face turned a bright shade of red.

《Fifty shades of red》

"I-I- No you're n-not!" I stuttered out.

A small smirk graced his handsome features as I looked up at him.

"I suppose I'll have to fix that, now won't I?"

Before I could respond, his lips connected with mine in a dominant yet gentle kiss. I practically melted into it, kissing back. His arms snaked around my waist and mine shyly wrapped around his neck.

His tongue slithered across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. My face began to heat up as I allowed entrance. I tried for a few moments to fight for dominance, but, of course, he quickly won. He explored my wet cavern, leaving no place untouched.

Unfortunately, we had to pull away for this stupid necessity called oxygen. His, normally calm, eyes showed many emotions. He pressed his lips against my neck, love and lust taking over. He searched effortlessly for that one spot that made me mewl.

I sharply inhaled and my ears felt hot as he found it. I felt him smirk against my neck as he bit down. A soft moan escaped my lips as he marked me up and made my body his.

"Byakuya." I cooed as I ran my hands through his silky hair.

He swept me off my feet and set me on the soft grass. This was it, I could feel it. We were going all the way. I was overcome with many emotions, but I loved this man and I wanted to fully be his. His hands ran down my sides and under my shirt as our lips met again.

He pulled away for a few moments to toss my shirt to an unknown location before capturing my lips with his once more. His hands roamed my body. His lips left mine and found their way to my chest, leaving love bites. I breathed heavily as my entire body heated up. Another moan escaped my mouth.