1

Parties.

That was the biggest thing for college kids. Drinking, smoking, sex, and drama all fell into that category. The party life was for everyone, as long as you're not a coward.

As for Jimin, he wasn't a coward, just a bit shy. He had only known a few people at his new college. He considered them his best friends.

To start, there was Jungkook. He was the youngest of the group. He had this kind of personality that made Jimin lose his shit whenever he said anything. Jungkook was more of a brother to Jimin than just a friend.

Next, there was Seokjin, but everyone just called him Jin. He was the oldest of the group. Jimin saw him as a father figure almost. Jin looked after the group more than he should. This always made Jimin smile.

And at last, there was Hoseok. He was always the one who brought happiness to the group. He always had a positive motive. Jimin has known Hoseok since they were young, as their parents were very good friends.

As Jimin was drifting off in his own land at this party, he felt someone bump into him hard. "Fuck..!" Jimin yelled, soon turning to see Jungkook drunk as hell with a red solo cup in his hand filled with what Jimin could only assume was more booze.

"This party is fucking great, man. There's- there's so many hot people here. I think I-I might've made out with someone's dad, but-but it doesn't matter because he was fucking hot." Jimin stood there, holding back his laughter from Jungkook's statement.

"Hey, you know-you know what you should do, Jimin?" Jimin chuckled a bit. "What should I do, Kook?" He asks, actually intrigued with what Jungkook was going to say. "You-You should go over to-to the speaker and just-just fucking blast a really dumb song."

Jimin chuckled a bit. He's seen Jungkook drunk before, and he loves it. "Hey! Jungkook!" Jimin heard Jin yelling from the other side of the room. "Oh shit." Jungkook said, sipping more booze out of his cup. "Is that beer?" Jin asked, finally catching up to the two.

"Yeah, why? It's-it's great." Jungkook said, hiccuping a bit. Jin sighs. "Jungkook you're not allowed to drink. You're not the legal age yet."

"Fuck laws, Jin. They-they take the fun away from-from everything." Jin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, but don't expect me to bail your ass out of jail." Jin responds, laughing slightly at the drunken Jungkook. Jimin joined along with the laughter. He knew their argument had good meaning to it.

"You're no fun, Seokjin. I'm going to find Hoseok." Jungkook said, waddling away and tripping over himself, causing him to fall onto the floor. Jin and Jimin immediately bursted out with laughter. Jimin could hear the infamous windshield laugh that Jin had, which only made him laugh more.

After a few moments, the two gathered themselves. "He's not gonna find Hoseok. He went home." Jin said, still laughing softly.

"Everyone scram! Campus security found us!" Jimin had heard an unfamiliar voice yell. Soon, crowds of students flooded past him. "Shit!" He yelled as he was knocked to the floor.

"Jin! Get Jungkook!" He yelled as loud as he could, hoping his friends could get out of there. Eventually, the crowd had stopped and Jimin was finally able to get up. He heard a car horn honking outside. He quickly ran out to investigate and saw Jin and Jungkook in Jin's car.

"C'mon! Let's go!" Jin yelled to Jimin. Jimin smiles a bit and ran over to the car, seating himself in the front seat. "That was close." Jimin said as they drove away.

Jin had dropped Jimin and Jungkook off at their dorms, then proceeded to drive himself to his own. Jimin opened the door to his dorm and walked in, flopping down on the bed and passing out.

As morning arrived, Jimin was thankful it was the weekend. His head had hurt like hell and he felt sick. He turned over in his bed and checked the time. 10:03 A.M.

Jimin grumbled a bit, but pushed himself out of bed and into his small bathroom to brush his teeth and shower.

As Jimin was finally cleaned up, he heard his phone chime. He walked over to see a notification from Hoseok's Snapchat.

"Mm." Jimin mumbles to himself, remembering how lucky Hoseok was to leave that party last night. He unlocked his phone and opened Hoseok's snap.

"What? Why?" Jimin asked himself aloud

"What? Why?" Jimin asked himself aloud. He decided to just go with it. Maybe a day out would get him awake and less groggy.

Jimin silently say on his bed, scrolling through old pictures from his childhood until he heard a car horn outside of his dorm. "Must be them." Jimin said to himself. He quickly made his way to the exit and waved as he saw his best friends.

He climbed in the backseat with Jungkook, who seemed full of energy. "How the hell are you not hungover?" Jimin asked him with a soft chuckle. "I don't know, man. I guess it's just my lucky day."

The four boys laughed in unison as Jin began to drive the car off. "So where are we going?" Jimin asked. "Do you remember that one time when we all went to that restaurant on the other side of town?" Jin asked. "Wait, we're getting food?" Hoseok asked with a bit of excitement in his voice.

"No." Jin said with a slight laugh. "We're going a few blocks down from it. There's this cool abandoned house I want us all to check out."

"Abandoned house? Are you talking about the one with the-" Jungkook began, but was interrupted by Jin. "Shhh, it's a secret."

"Wait, wait, wait. Is this like some weird ghost story house?" Jimin asked. "You could call it that. It's more than just a ghost though." Jin said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, beginning to get a bit frightened. "I'll explain it all when we get there. Now, who wants the AUX cord?"

Jimin smiled as Hoseok and Jungkook fought over who would play their music. However, he was still concerned with Jin's statement. Where were they going? What were they going to do? And most importantly...What was going to happen to them?