Fuck Away the Pain/2P! America

Start from the beginning

Compared to my simple fight with Matt, this girl seemed genuinely hurt. It was a shifty thing to do. And that's coming from a low-life like me. Her best friend? What the hell was he thinking? I would've went for her sister...

"Well, I just had a fight with my brother. It doesn't feel all that bad when you consider your night" I said making her chuckle.

"Welcome to my life" she drank more.

"Hey," I twisted her barstool so she was facing me, "I've had a bad night, you've had a bad night. What'da say we stick together and loosen up a bit"

She scoffed with a smile turning back to the counter tapping her finger on the polished wood with a rythimic pattern as she took another drink from her bottle.

"Pass"

"C'mon" I whined reaching into my bomber jacket to retrieve some pills and showing them to her. "You've got booze, I've got drugs. Lets make this night worth remembering?"

She smiled as a set of fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. She snatched the white tablets from my hand tossing them in her mouth, washing them down with her whiskey. I smiled at how easy she did that.

"What the hell?" she said "I need a good high"

"What's your name, doll" I asked as she chugged the last of the alcohol.

"(y/n)" she said with a smirk.

"Allen" I replied with a feeling tonight was gonna be a good one.

Fuck away the pain, erase him from your brain

Fake it like you love me, Come on baby touch me

Show me where it hurts, this dirty little curse

Don't have to be ashamed if you wanna scream my name

While I fuck away the pain

(y/n) and i spent our time getting piss drunk, and chewing on pills I had gotten from Xiao. We would dance a little, spend lots of time making out in the corner.

This woman wasn't like the rest i had been with. She didn't submit to me as easily. Other girls just let me do as I wanted, but (y/n) playfully fought me in a way no one else had. In a way, she made me wish that this one night we were going to spend together would never end.

I wanted so bad for the night to last forever so I could hold this girl close to me forever. She gave a certain high I couldn't shake. And I loved it.

You hate the way he fooled around behind your back

A slave to him but now with me, no strings attached

All the pent up emotions (y/n) had went into the night. All the anger, and frustration, and sadness. I promised to help her loosen up. It was a promise I wanted to keep.

I knew this wasn't going to last, but I wanted it to. I wanted to her to release all that hidden emotion into me. I hate to say I was growing fond of her, attached even. Attached to her kisses, and her touch, and her smell. I knew that it was dangerous. But I wanted the feelings to stay. Even if this was just a one night stand.