"Jimin why are were in our house?" You looked at him.

"We will eat, after we clean ourselves" he flashed a smile at you and drag you inside the house.

Both of you showered individually and after you took a shower, you opened the door slightly and peeked if Jimin was there, fortunately he was not which means you can go outside without looking like a tomato.

While picking a simple outfit you went to the bed and saw a note saying:

"Where something nice even though everything looks fine on you ;)"

You laughed a little at his note, you set the note down on the bed and search for the best outfit you have.

After searching for minutes you finally picked an outfit.

You wore a oversized grey sweater that reached your mid thighs and covered half of your palms and leggings with a pair of black leather boots. You put on light make up and did your hair. You checked yourself in the mirror one last time before going downstairs. You saw Jimin waiting on the couch with a blank stare. He was wearing a black turtleneck and denim pants with a pair of black shoes.

Once he noticed you he looked over to your direction and stared at you.

"Wow" he mouthed a little and slowly. You walked up to him, your shoes tapping the floor every step.

"

Where are we going anyways" you crossed your arms and slanted your right leg while standing infront of him.

"We're going somewhere to eat like you said" you just looked at him in the eyes, not moving. Both of you stared at each others eyes, suddenly Jimin pulled your waist and you gasp in shock. He hugged your waist and you were now standing in between his legs.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you played with his soft hair.

"Nothing just want to hug you before going" he broke the hug and stood up.

He snatched your hand and intertwine your hands together.

.
.
.
.

You and Jimin arrived at the restaurant he chose and you still didn't know what restaurant it is yet until you saw the name on top of the entrance door.

"What?!" You yelled when you saw the restaurant's name. The restaurant was one of the most popular and expensive ones in korea. You looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Are you serious??" You asked.

"Mhm" he nodded, you were speechless and still shocked.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you inside.

"Jimin i don't have money to pay-" you whispered to him but got cut off when he stopped dragging you and just stood still.

You looked at where he was looking and you saw Jin sitting on a table for 3 people.

"Jin??" You said surprised, he turned his head towards both of you and smiled.

"Oh hi" Jin said, Jimin dragged you towards the table and you sat on the chair and Jimin helping you. After that he sat sown beside you.

"What's going on?" You asked looking at Jimin then at Jin repeatedly.

"So Jimin is your boyfriend?" Your eyes went wide and stood frozen

"Jimin told me that both of you are dating" he added, you were shooketh

"Why didn't you tell me?" His eyes was wide

"I forgot to tell you" you smiled and scratched your head

"How long?" He leaned in resting his arms on the table

"Uhh 2 months?" His expression turned to a surprised one

"2 months?! Ahhh you could've told me before" he leaned back to his chair and you let out a small laugh

"By the way how did you two met??"

F L A S H B A C K

Jimin was sitting down on his hospital bed while messing with this phone, he heard a knock on the door. He turned his head to the door and said

"Come in" the door opened revealing a tall man. Jimin thought that he have seen him somewhere but he couldn't remember when.

"May i help you?" Jimin spoke

"Ah the nurse told me that you were with my sister Y/N when she got to the hospital" he closed the door behind him. When he said 'my sister Y/N' it hit him.

"You were the guy who took Y/N somewhere before right?" He pointed at the man.

"Yeah i'm his brother" Jimin now know what's your connection with him.

"Why did you come in here again?" Jimin changed back the topic.

"The nurse told me that you were with Y/N when they took her here"

"Yeah i was with her, my name is Park Jimin"

"I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin, and what happened to Y/N?" Jimin explained everything to Jin

"Oh my, how did you know my sister in the first place?" He questioned

"I'm her Boyfriend"