42

3 weeks later

"Hey" he cooed behind you, you turned your body towards him.

"They said that i'm going to be discharged next week" he went beside you and stood there.

"That's great" you gave him a smile, he smiled too. You opened your arms then he knew why, he lowered himself and hugged you. Your cuts were still healing and so as your shoulder.

"Hey Jimin" you called softly. He replied with a hum.

"I was wondering what we will do after both of us get discharged?" He broke the hug to look at you.

"I don't know"

He sat down beside you and you looked to the side and thought a of something.

"Ah how about we go eat somewhere?" You looked back at his eyes, your eyes lit up at the thought of food.

"Sounds good to me" the corner of his lips rose up and you slightly bounce on the bed and clapping your hands a little.

"Yay food" you said smiling happily. He pinched your cheek because you were too cute for him.

"Owwww" you rubbed your cheek, face frowning. He laughed at your sudden change of mood. In return you did the same thing to him.

"Ow" he rubbed his cheek too and you smirked..

"Hurts right?" You crossed your arms.

"Yeah" he chuckled.

While both of you were talking someone knocked on the door making both of you stop doing whatever you were doing and look at the door.

"Come in" you said. The door opened and a doctor came in.

"Miss Y/L/N" He said as he saw you and he looked over beside you and saw Jimin.

"Ah Mr. Park" he smiled and Jimin responds with a small smile.

"I came here to tell you that you're going to be discharged next week" your face lit up a little, Jimin saw it.

"Okay that's all" he bowed and exit the room. You looked at Jimin with a grin.

"We'll get to eat sooner" you hugged his body. He didn't respond except just wrap his arms around you.

He then suddenly thought about Jennie.

"I wonder what happened to Jennie" you mumbled. He his eyes widen when you were thinking the same thing.

"I know right" said Jimin.

"She did escape though" you looked up at him.

"Yeah, and she might be still targetting us" he said. You frowned.

1 week later

You stepped outside the hospital and took a deep breath inhaling the fresh air you missed.

"It's so nice to be outside again" you said looking back at Jimin.

"Yeah" he agreed as he looked around.

"So last week you agreed that we will eat-"

"Yeah and let's go" he cut you off and smiled as he suddenly drag you. He called a taxi and said the destination to your house to the driver. Jimin paid the driver and both of you step out of the car. You were confused for a second why he brought you to your house.