18. Overcome

[I usually wouldn't do "warnings", but it gets pretty graphic haha Also, SPOILER the title is a bit of a pun.]

Perrie's POV

"She had never done that. Been so..."

"Hot." Leigh finished.

"Forceful." I corrected. I had asked Leigh to come over before she went to class to talk.

"So what? You're upset? Turned on?" She replied nonchalantly. 

"I don't know. I certainly wasn't complaining when it was happening, but.." I avoided eye contact with Leigh during this conversation. 

"I don't see what the big deal is. You wanted this." She added.

"I know, I know. I just... I don't know how to react." I finally turn to her "Do I talk with her about it when she gets back from class? Do I avoid her? Or do I just jump her the second she enters the dorm? Like, I don't know!?" I was looking a bit frantic at this point.

"Well, now you know how you made her feel all those times before." Leigh raise her brow and gave me half a smirk.

I roll my eyes "So, am I supposed to do what she's been doing? Avoid her at all costs, then randomly get her really wound up?" I ask half sarcastically half seriously.

"I mean..." She now had a full smile across her face. "Listen Pez, just talk with her. Enough of this back and forth shit." All I could do was sigh and nod. 

               It was now late in the afternoon and I was finished with class. Jade consumed my every thought today. I don't know what i'll say to her once I get back to the room. I slowly headed down the hall leading to the dorm. My heart felt as though it were trying to leave my chest. I sighed deeply as I turned the door knob. 

               There she was. Sitting on her bed, looking most beautiful. She looked up. A smile had quickly emerged on her face. Very slowly, she slid off the bed. Almost seductively. "Hey" was all she needed to say for me to tense up even more. What is wrong with me? The roles are usually reversed. Why can't I get a grip? She pulled the books from my hand and placed them on the desk. Grabbing the collar of my shirt, she pulled me close to her. 

"Listen, Jade. I think we should actually have a conversation about our situation." I say with no confidence what-so-ever. 

"Mmm, yeah." She leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt my eyes roll back and my breath waver as she pulled the strap of my shirt off my shoulder. 

"I'm.. " I tried my best to get the words out "serious." I pulled away.

"Oh come on Pez. I've only just gotten started." She bit her lip with that last word. Which did not help my efforts at having a serious conversation.

"I mean it." I gave a stern look this time.

"You know, your pretty sexy when you're worked up." She moved closer to me, using her body to push mine against the door. 

"Oh God." I heard myself whisper as I felt her hand unzip my pants. Her lips met mine once more. The way she used her tongue made my legs go numb. I pulled on her loose top as she pressed her body against mine with such force. Pulling my pants off from around my waist, she led me towards her bed. She pulled me into a kiss by the nape of my neck. My body now lay in between her legs as we kissed. I began pushing into her, which made her moan. That's what I want. I continued to do so as I kissed her harder. Her breathes became rapid. I slid my hand into her pants. She moved her head to the side and began moaning loudly. I kissed her neck as a replacement. Then I slid my fingers into her. Her chest rose. I moved them in and out slowly. With her voice wavering she let out "faster." I looked up at her. Her head still to the side. As I continued at the pace she said "please." I only grinned. I sped up, which made her grab onto the bed sheets and inhale loudly. With my other hand I pulled her top down. I kissed her chest as she moaned. She then let out a quivering moan and relaxed her chest. With this I slowly pulled my fingers out from inside her and put them in my mouth, whilst looking up at her. Her jaw clenched as a response and she sat up and licked my lips without breaking eye contact. I pushed my lips onto hers. 

"So, what was this morning about?" I ask, pulling the strap of her bra down her arm, now fully revealing her chest. 

She let out a quick exhale. "I just figured you ought to know what being teased felt like." I ran my hand over her breast.

"I think you're the one that doesn't know enough about being teased." I grab her pants by the ankles and pull them off of her. I kissed the inside of her thighs, leaving her out of breath. I then kissed the outside of her panties. She then immediately went to take them off, but I stopped her. She looked frustrated. I moved up to her collar bone, then I pulled on her ear lobe with my teeth. "Perrie" she let out, sounding exhausted. 

"Yes?" I whispered in her ear, my hand rubbing over panties.

"Please"

"You don't really sound sincere." I picked up pace.

"Please! Fuck me!" She now had her hand over mine. I trailed my way down her body and very slowly removed the thin piece of cloth that was between her and I. I started kissing her. Then my tongue had met her clit. "fuck" she gasped. I only barely moved it when she grabbed a hold of the bed and bit her lip, trying to contain her moans. She opened her legs more as I quickened. She then shuddered and exhaled, still her chest was rising and falling rapidly. She looked at me, entirely worn out and said "I get it. No more teasing." I laughed and moved up to her mouth. She put her tongue in my mouth before I could say anything in response. 

We stopped at the sudden banging on the door. "Alright! That's enough!" We both immediately recognized Leigh Anne's voice.

"Uuuuh.. How much of that could you hear?" Jade asks, looking at me half shocked, half grinning. 

"Only all of it." said Leigh, with an annoyed tone. "I take it you two talked?"

"Uuh.. Yeah." I quickly responded. We were both scrambling for our clothes.

"Well, keep it down please. It's not as hot when you're best friends with the ones having the sex."

"I disagree." Jade muttered to me as I pulled up her pants for her. We could here the door to the room next door close.

"You know, you never got me off." I add, zipping my pants back up.

She looked at me with her tongue between her teeth, "Maybe next time." 

"What did we talk about teasing each other?" I ask, pulling her in by her waist. 

"I'm not teasing you. I'm promising you." I felt the sudden urge to kiss her. I didn't though. Next time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Alrighty, now we've finished. (pun intended) Yeah, this kind of escalated quickly. But I wanted them to have a definitive ending. Sorry if it was a bit much. I just couldn't help myself.