14. Curls

It was 9 am the next day, Perrie didn't say much last night. I got up to get ready for class and ran into the bathroom to shower, getting out and into my new clothes my wet curls had gotten my shirt soaked "Damn it, I should've dried my hair out more." I carefully stepped out of the bathroom with only my jeans on and a bra.

               "Good morning." Perrie said swiftly looking me up and down while grinning, she then turned her head to her backpack that was leaning against her bead. 

               "I uh just needed a.... shirt." I stuttered as I quickly put the loose white shirt over my head trying to cover me blushing. Once I finished getting ready to leave I headed for the door. Reaching for the handle Perrie grabbed it before I could. Her face was in front of mine, I held my breath as she opened the door. Her nose was less than an inch away from mine. I swallowed staring into her eyes and back at her mouth "Th-thanks" I stuttered. I turned my head facing the hallway and walked out of the room exhaling deeply. 

               "That right there is the definition of tension." A familiar voice walked aside me. I turned to see Ally, the girl that lived across from me.

               "What do you mean?.." I asked playing dumb while also being more obvious than I intended. 

               "Seriously? You two were standing there staring at each other for way too long." she said raising an eyebrow. 

               "Whatever, i'll see you later. Bye." I continued down the hall past her. I could see my class just a few feet away. Unlucky me; Pez was in my class today. She was sitting two seats up and one over. I watched as her foot tapped impatiently, she seemed anxious to get out of class for some reason. I realized that I was chewing on my damn finger staring off into space, looking up the teacher had said something to me but I wasn't paying attention.

               "I'm sorry what?" I asked abruptly snapping my attention back to the teacher. I heard Perrie laugh at my losing focus.

               "I said, what does this equal?" Mrs. Jones said clearly frustrated with me pointing at the equation on the board.

               "3?.." I shrugged scrunching my face. Perrie was hiding her face in her arm trying to hold back laughter, the teacher was not as amused.

               "Negative 28, nice try." She sighed then carried on back to her work. No one was paying attention anyway. 

               I got back back to the dorm before Perrie did, I threw my books onto my bed. Right as I sat down I heard a knock on the door. I groaned sitting up and walking over to the door then opening. "Hey, Jesy and I were wondering if you and Perrie wanted to come over for a movie or something." Leigh was standing in the doorway with a pleasant look on her face.

               "Perrie isn't back from class yet, but I'd be up for it." I replied giving a half smile.

               "What about me?..." A voice asked walking up to the door from behind Leigh.

              "I was just inviting you and Jade to watch a movie with Jess and I, Jade already agreed." She had a big grin across her face.

               "I would love to." Perrie said looking in my direction, I tried avoiding eye contact. 

               "Great I'll see you both in a bit, bye!" Leigh-anne practically skipped away. I stepped out of the way for Perrie to enter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Hey, thank you guys so much for 1.8k reads! That's insane. I'm glad people are enjoying it, because I enjoy writing it. Also just an FYI; I normally post late at night, I live in Arizona (US) so I might have a different time then you.

         Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

                                                                 ~L