2. Pezza

Standing in the doorway I just stared at them as they slowly took their hands down from being raised in the air with their imaginary mics. "Uh yeah, so should i come back at a better time?" I say giving them a weird look.

              "No, we were just singing" the gorgeous blonde states. It was a bit awkward because we were all just staring at each other for a few seconds but it felt like a good 5 minutes. Then the taller one walks over to me and shakes my hand and then puts her hand out to shake Leigh-anne's, Leigh had to let go of her suitcase to grab her hand.

               "I'm Jesy, that's Perrie or you can call her Pezza" The dark haired girl grinned. I looked over Jesy's shoulder as she began talking to Leigh and uncontrollably i started to stare at Perrie. I couldn't help it, she's beautiful. She wore short shorts with a crop top showing her small stomach. I turned my eyes to the wall once she began to notice.

               "Yeah, I'm Jade!" I stated interrupting Leigh-anne and Jesy's conversation turning my head back to them.

               "I already said that." Leigh laughed rolling her eyes at me.

               "So which one of you is my new roommate? Cause i don't think it's both." Perrie smirked walking over to us.

               "Me!" I said said looking at her raising my hand, i immediately put my head and hand down realizing that i sounded a little too excited. Why was i acting so weird? It's just a room mate, it's not like she was some cute guy.

               "Okay cool! Jesy go back to your room so my roomy can make herself at home" Perrie said jokingly.

               "Alright, see ya later pezza!" Jesy waved "Where's your room?" She asked Leigh as she took my bag off her shoulder handing it to me.

               "306"

               "Wow! What a coincidence, we're roommates!" Jesy said as they both began walking to their dorm.

               "Cool, so you can set up your own stuff over there and don't worry I won't go digging through your stuff."She said pointing to to the other side of the room. It was a fairly symmetrical room, one bed on each side with a desk between both beds, on the wall behind me a chair in the corner and against the wall was a bookshelf with a T.V. on it. Over on the her side was a large tapestry full of colours that covered most of her wall.

               I dragged my bags over to my bed and set both duffle bags on top sending relief through my body. I started looking in the drawers of the dresser at the end of the bed, seeing if anything was in there.

              "Watcha doin?" Perrie asked looking at me furrowing her brow as i went through each drawer. 

             "Nothing" I replied closing the dresser drawer. Perrie just sat on her bed watching me unpack, it kind of weirded me out . "Yes?.." I asked stopping what i was doing to look at her looking at me.

              "What?" She replies as if she wasn't staring at me.

              "Why are you staring at me?"

              "Because you're cute."