5. Lock ya doors

It was the next day, I heard my alarm going off, I read "10:45", I groaned and stretched my arms out pushing the covers off of the bed. I looked over to Perrie to see her looking dead asleep. "How did my alarm not wake her?" I say to myself as I rolled off my bed. Looking over at my paper I realized my first class was in 40 minutes. I ran into the bathroom that was put next to my side of the room and got in the shower. It was about 11 now when I got out, stepping into the room to find both Jesy and Leigh-anne hovering over Perrie setting stuff on her face as she slept. "Whatcha guys doin?" I say standing there holding my towel up.

               They instantly jumped and put whatever they had in their hands behind their back "Nothing!" They said in sync with each other.

               "What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for class?" I say annoyed walking over to my dresser to grab some clothes.

               "My first class doesn't start today until 12:30 and Leigh's is at 1, soooo no."

               "And Perrie?..." I looked over at her and well enough she was still fast asleep, we weren't even whispering, why isn't she up?

              "Perrie's first class is at 12 aswell, but she isn't going to get up until the last minute as always." Jesy said look down at Perrie. "When is your first class"

              "11:30!" I was rushing with my clothes around my arms into the bathroom now, trying not to be late for my first class. I finally heard the dorm room door close and sighed in relief and I dropped my towel to get dressed, when someone opened the fucking door!

               "Oh my gosh, what the hell!" I yelled as I instantly shut the door. Leaning against worried they might open it again.

                "Oh sorry, didn't know you were in there." Perrie says in the most casual way, where else would I be!? I wasn't on my bed!

               "Well I am!" I shouted, I wasn't trying to be mean but I was pissed. I didn't get a response so I quickly changed into my clothes and walked out there. "How did you not know I was in there? Where else would I be?"

               "I don't know, I'm tired don't yell at me okay." Perrie said rolling over in her bed covering herself in her covers. I just groaned and went back into the bathroom getting ready for my class, when I was done I walked back to my bed and grabbed my books to leave seeing I only have 15 minutes to get there. I rushed out the door and pounded on the girls room, all I got was someone from the dorm room across from us opening their door.

               "Yeah..." They said opening their door.

               "Oh sorry I was looking for my friends in this room, but I don't think they are here. Can you help me real quick?" I said as I walked over to her, she was very short with only a pink sweatshirt on going down to her knees.

               "Yeah of course, I'm Ally" She said very enthusiastically.

               "Jade, thanks. I'm having trouble finding my class, it's room B234" I pointed out a space on my paper and she gave me directions, I thanked her again and walked to my classroom.

               It was 2:30 now I was done with my classes and heading back to my dorm. I opened the door but didn't see anyone, "Hello?" no one responded so I assumed that no one was here. I hopped on my bed and laid my books down sighing.

                Almost an hour later and someone opened the door, doing the same thing I did hopping onto their bed dropping her things. "Hey Perrie" 

               "Hey, sorry I walked in on you this morning" She said lifting her head from the pillow.

               "It's alright" It wasn't alright but I wasn't going to hold a grudge. Why is it always awkward when she is in the room I almost wanted to ask to change rooms, but I wanted to give her a chance. "So what are you doing later? You wanna maybe watch some TV"

               "Sorry, I have a date. Maybe some other time cause that sounds like fun." Perrie smirked, I became overcome with anger. I don't know why but that made me very mad.

               "With who?..." I asked widening my eyes trying not to show my anger as I clenched my jaw.

               "You wouldn't know him, he is in my chem class." I wouldn't know him!? Maybe I would! Why are you assuming!? That's what I wanted to say but instead,

               "Oh, alright cool. What time?"

               "8, he's coming here to get me." Why was Perrie so happy about it? It's just a date chill out girl. She then got up and walked into the bathroom saying she was going to take a shower. I wanted to walk in there and tell her not to go and to hang out with me but I didn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 So that was that chapter, I'm to post as much as I can while I still have the ideas flowing in my head.

                What do you think about Perrie walking in on Jade? Was it really an accident? lol

~ I don't know, I hope you enjoyed it! :)

                                                                     -L