4. Thin walls

"I was, uhh just going to go talk to Jesy before she left" Perrie said still staring into my eyes, I don't know why it took me so long to move to the side to get out of the way but it did.

               "Oh, right sorry" I say moving slowly to the side as Perrie walks out the door. I exhaled immediately as I closed the door resting my head on the door. "What the hell is wrong with me, why am I being so awkward, she probably thinks I'm some weirdo."

Perrie's POV

               I knocked on Jesy's dorm room door, waiting for a response. "What's the matter?" Jesy said annoyed rolling her eyes holding the door.

               "Nothing!" She gave me a stern look furrowing her brow. "Jade is being really weird."

               "Bitch! She likes you!" Leigh-anne shouted from the bed catching me off guard.

               "Yeah right, does she even like chicks?"

               "Ummmm, Perrie..." Jesy says grabbing my arms, "These walls are as thin as your mentality". My jaw dropped, realizing I was talking about my roommate's sexuality to other people and she could here me.

Jade's POV

               I sat on my bed when I heard Leigh-anne yell "Bitch! She likes you!" my stomach dropped, I didn't know what to do I just sat there really quiet kind of listening to them. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it.

               "Yeah right does she even like chicks?" Perrie said kind of yelling back at Leigh, I wanted to walk into that room and yell no. Then I heard Jesy remind Perrie of how thin the walls are. I could tell the situation was going to be awkward when she got back so I decided to think fast I just threw on my headphones and grabbed my phone.

               She walked into the room with the brightest red cheeks ever, but i stayed looking at my phone. "Hey Jade...." She said slowly walking into the room with her head down.

               "Huh?" I said looking up at her taking the headphones off acting like I couldn't hear shit.

               "Oh! Umm nothing." This bitch wasn't even gonna try and tell me she was just talking about me! Whatever, what does it even matter?

               "Okay"

               "What are you listening to?" Pez asked and I didn't know what to say cause I wasn't even listening to music.

               "Cherry" it was the first song that came to mind.

               "I love that song." At this point we were just blasting out random words, it was really awkward. I don't even know if she liked the song so I just went back to my phone trying to end the conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I wanted to get two chapters out today so here they are, I don't want the story to start off easy so there's that.

What did you think of Perrie's POV? It was brief but important.

~ Hope you enjoyed!

                                             - L