10. Saturday

Jade's POV

               I woke up the next day seeing Perrie on her bed across the room. I groaned as I lifted myself from my pillow, checking the time then remembering I don't have class on Saturdays but I think Perrie does. I slid off my bed and tapped on her back to ask her if she had class today.

               "Pez, what time do you have class today?" I asked crouching down to make eye contact with her.

               "What day is it?" She lifted her head looking at me, as she rubbed her eyes she yawned.

               "Saturday."

               "I don't have class on Saturdays, why would you wake me up at... 11?" Perrie asked picking up her to see what time it is.

               "Sorry I didn't know." as I said that she then grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto the bed with her. "Perrie, aren't you dating some guy? Why do keep messing with me?" I asked looking into her eyes, which were right in front of mine.

               "I went on one date and besides you're the one messing with me." She then closed her eyes as if she were going back to sleep still holding onto me.

               "How am I, messing with you?" I asked taking her hand off of my side sitting up.

               "Oh my gosh, why do YOU, take everything so personal?" Perrie asked sighing rolling over. 

               "No I don't!"

               "Jade, everytime I kiss you, you get all squeamish and run off. But when I don't you're all flirty!" Perrie was now getting annoyed with me, I could tell and it was for good reason, but i'm just confused. I then got up from her bed and walked back to mine. It wasn't until noon that I looked up from my book to see Perrie walking into the bathroom.

               "Sorry." I said sitting up from my bed as Perrie sat down on hers.

               "For what?" she sighed.

               "For not really being upfront about my feelings."

               "Jade, we barely know each other, you don't have to tell me anything." She then stood up and grabbed her bag heading for the door, "I'm gonna go, I told Jack I would meet him in the library to study.", I instantly got up and grabbed ahold of her shirt.

               "Why?" Perrie turned around as I still held her shirt.

               "Why am I going? Because there is nothing stopping." as she said that I realized I had two options; either let her go or, I quickly leaned in kissing her. My grip on her shirt tightened as I intensified the kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys so much for 700 reads, that's A LOT! To me it is anyways. But thank you, i'm happy knowing people enjoy my writing.

Just let me know if you have any input or something, i don't know.

            - Love ya guys! 😱 😊 

                                              ~L