16. Movie Night (pt. 2)

"Jade, what are you doing? I'm going to the bathroom!" Perrie said whispering.

               "I don't care, why have you been messing with me?" I demanded while trying to be quiet, to avoid the other girls interrupting our conversation. I closed the door behind me.

               "What are you talking about?" She asked sarcastically giving me awkward smile.

               "Seriously? What's this?" I pulled my scarf away revealing the still quite large hickey on my neck. She let out a small laugh, not being able to keep a straight face. "It's not funny Perrie! This is huge, what would you do if I did that to you?" 

               "How are you supposed to give me a hickey if you won't even go near me?" She smiled raising both eyebrows. I sighed, then grabbed her by the waist and pinned her against the bathroom door. I kissed her neck several times before I lightly bit it. Her breathing became unsteady as I sucked on her neck. My hand went from her waist to her lower back as I continued, she tried hiding a moan. I didn't stop until I knew I had left a hickey, I pulled off with us both breathing heavily. 

               "There, now we're even." As I said that I reached for the door, but Perrie grabbed my hand before I could. She placed it above my head and leaned in kissing me, not giving me a chance to leave. She quickened the kiss, causing a shift in my breathing. Perrie's hand was making it's way slowly up my stomach sending chills down my spine. I let out a moan in between the kiss. Then Leigh-anne opened the door and I quickly pushed Perrie off of me.

               "You guys seriously need to stop doing this stuff in front of me." she said with disgusted look on her face closing the door. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to fix it and then I ran back into the room where the girls were.

               "I thought you guys were... um watching a ... movie?" I said straightening my shirt.

               "The movie just ended, then I didn't see you guys so I opened the bathroom door cause it sounded like someone was gasping for air... I guess someone was." Leigh said to me looking annoyed.

               "Hey, It's not my fault! She was the one holding me against the wall" I said trying to defend myself.

               "I was just trying to go to the bathroom, you're the one that just barged in and sucked on my neck!" Perrie said turning to me.

               "Yeah well, if you hadn't of pinned me against the wall and would've just let me leave she wouldn't of caught us!"

               "We're still right here, you don't need to explain what was going on in there okay. Besides I already saw plenty." Leigh rolled her eyes and sat down on her bed.

               "Yeah, I don't want to know any details sooo, just talk amongst yourselves, i'll be listening to music." Jess said putting headphones on.

               "I'm gonna gooo." I awkwardly walked out of the Dorm and into mine, Perrie followed behind me. 

               "Jeez, why do they always have to barge in at the wrong time?" She said closing the door behind her.

               "Yeah, I know." I said sitting down. Perrie walked over and took a seat beside me, she leaned in and kissed me. "Perrie, I think i'm just gonna go to sleep it's getting late." I said leaning back and looking directly into her eyes.

               "Oh, umm alright." she stood up and walked over to her bed and layed down. I looked over at Perrie, then I fell backwards onto my pillow and drifted off into sleep.