Happy Girl

Disha's POV:

When we reached our rooms I was dead tired but excited too about our encounter with Nisha who turned out to be the part of the royal family we are here to meet.

As I came out of the bathroom in my night gown, I was still excited and saw Shourya laying on the bed spreading his legs wide to cover the whole bed. I looked at him and a small idea came to me.

I tiptoed in the room making sure he didn't notice me and suddenly I jumped on him like I am a ghost.

He shouted holding his stomach, oh-oh I guess I hit him in his stomach.

"Oh shit, sorry, sorry so sorry Shourya, I didn't want to hurt you, I was just excited." I said with my both hands covering my mouth in shock that I hurt him.

"Ohh so you are excited Mrs. Mehra?" He said winking at me.

"Shourya you idiot, I thought I hurt you." I cursed him and took the pillow behind me to hit me but he was fast to take it away from me and pin me down on the bed under him.

"You can never hurt me Dishu. Sorry I was just messing with you." He said looking in my eyes.

"And your messing almost made me feel guilty." I replied back and he smiled. Oh that killing smile, I have no idea why it always make me feel so lost in him.

"Sorry. So you are still excited? I might have a perfect way to use your excitement." He said winking at me and grinning from ear to ear.

I understood what he meant and my face turned red. I looked away from him trying to control the heat on my face biting my lower lip.

He lowered his head and captured my lips and soon the night was filled with his passion and love and my moans.

The next morning when I woke up I was feeling sore around my waist, I looked to my side to find Shourya sleeping soundly. He looked like an innocent child, too peaceful. I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheeks before getting up and running to the bathroom.

When I came out all dressed up after a shower I found Shourya still sleeping. I felt like playing a little prank on him.

I went towards his feet and started tickling him, he shrugged his foot and I ducked down hiding myself behind the bedframe.

I tickled him again after few seconds, he shrugged again and I hid myself again.

"Dishu please yaar let me sleep" he said in his groggy sleepy voice.

I didn't respond but tickled him again and hid myself as he yanked his foot. After few seconds when I heard no noise of shuffling in bed I got up to tickle him again and then when he caught my hand and yanked me towards him. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and looked mischievously at me.

I know that look.

"Oh no, no no no no Shourya." I said and he smirked at me as his hands started tickling my waist.

"Stop... no .... Please" I said in between my hysterical laughs.

"Didn't I just asked you to let me sleep and stop?" He asked tickling me more.

"Sorry... please... stop" I pleaded him again in laughing badly.

After a few minutes he finally stopped and I caught my breath. I pushed him away and got up from bed.

"You will pay for this Mr. Mehra." I said and he smirked at me again.

"We will see Mrs. Mehra" he said entering the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.