Fake Smiles

Nikhil's POV:

I just woke up from sleep it was already 7:00PM so I thought to ask Di and Jiju where we are going tonight after drinking some juice, I was feeling very hungry.

I was climbing down the stairs when I heard Di and Jiju fighting, they were talking about some girl kissing jiju and then I heard Di talking about Mukul kissing Di. I didn't understand what was happening and why were they fighting on a social media post?

Then suddenly DI turned to go to her room and saw me, she stood there staring at me, I felt Jiju's gaze too on me. I could see they both were embarrassed.

I decided not to ask them anything because it will embarrass them even more. But I was worried for them, after so many years they just started getting along and now they are fighting again.

I just hope they can sort it out soon before it creates more distance between them.

Shourya's POV:

I went to my room behind Disha, she took out some clothes from her closet and rushed to the bathroom slamming the door shut behind her showing me that she is still angry.

Fine if she wants to stay angry on such a silly thing then it's her choice. And how dare she threaten me with the name of that scoundrel Mukul. I hate him and she knows about my insecurities regarding him still she used his name in my face.

I decided that since we planned this evening for Nikhil I am not going to spoil it because of Disha.

I loosened my tie and was taking my clothes out from closet for clubbing when the bathroom door opened and Disha came out dressed in a black single shoulder dress which ended her mid-thigh.

My brain was telling me to stop staring her and move to bathroom but my feet and eyes were not ready to cooperate as my eyes kept staring at her and my feet stayed rooted to ground.

She noticed me staring at her and smirked at me.

"Mr. Mehra please close your mouth else a fly with enter your mouth." She said standing in front of the dressing table smirking at me.

I closed my mouth which was drooling by now. I turned and went to bathroom to change.

When I came out she was all done with her makeup and was wearing her heels sitting on our bed with her back facing me.

"Listen I don't care what you have on your pretty little mind but I guess we should forget all of it for tonight since it's for Nikhil. We planned it for him to let loose after his exams and we shouldn't spoil it for him." I said combing my hair looking at the reflection of her back in the mirror.

"Yeah I think so too. I can pretend to forget about that girl sending your kisses for one night. But I need explanation why you liked it." She said getting up from bed and left the room after picking her clutch from side table.

I shook my head at her childishness and followed her out of the room.

Nikhil's POV:

We were at the club as we decided to enjoy tonight but I could sense the fake smiles Di and Jiju were giving each other.

I wanted to do something for them but couldn't talk to them that's when an idea came to me.

I excused myself and went to place the order for next round of drinks for us. I ordered the strongest drinks for Di and Jiju as I could see Di was already a little tipsy. I hoped if one of them got drunk the other will handle and hopefully by tomorrow they will forget about their fight.

I went to the table where we were seated and smirked at both of them. Soon our drinks arrived. Let the show begin, I thought.