The Kidnap-2

Nikhil's POV:

When I was returning from the party I saw another car following me, I took a detour only to confuse them but then suddenly a bike came in front of my bike and I had to slow down. As soon as I slowed down the car took hit my bike from behind and I fell on the road.

Before I could stand up few men came out of the car and pushed me inside the car, they put a handkerchief on my nose and everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I was in some dark place tied on a chair by my hands, my legs too were tied to the legs of chair. I looked around but didn't see anything except for four walls, a small window which was closed tightly, a table and some carton boxes.

"Hello anybody here? Hello please help somebody." I shouted expecting someone will come and help me but who was I kidding. I was kidnapped then obviously the kidnappers wont keep me somewhere others can hear me or help me.

I was sure I am at some abandoned warehouse. I turned my wrist in circular motions with as much force I could use and it helped loosening the rope. I tried and look for the knot on the rope, it was onto the side but the knot looked very tight.

I tried to pull the knot with my teeth but it didn't work. I was going to try again when the door flung open and 3 men came inside.

"Oh you are awake finally?" The man standing in the middle asked.

"Who are you? Why have you kidnapped me?" I snapped

"Ooh eager much we are. Listen up boy I am not going to tell you anything. The only thing concern you is if your sister doesn't do what we asked for then your days left are very few."

"What my sister? What does she have to do with this? Just let me go and I will do whatever you ask for."

"Hahaha do you think we were born yesterday? Kid your sister will do what we asked for and then only we will leave you. And mind you if you try to go to the police even after we leave you, you and your sister will be dead piece of meat."

"Do you want money? Who paid you? My sister can give you double the money you are paid right now."

"Kid we might be in an illegal business but we still have some conscience, we don't cheat our clients. So you better shut the fuck up and wait for the time your sister fulfills our wish."

What is your wish? What did you ask her?"

"I don't like too many questions so shut up or I know other ways to shut you up. We have got you food, my men will feed you and be a good boy, don't create trouble for them."

"Fine I will behave but I want to pee, can anyone of you help me?"

"Sure but don't try to act smart. Mohan take him to the washroom and don't let him close the door."

The guy from his right came forward and freed my hands from the chair and tied them again in my front so I will be able to do what's needed but can't do anything much."

He took me outside the room, I looked at the surrounding, it was like a huge warehouse hall with few sacks and boxes with a table and few chairs in the middle. They were guns on the table and my phone. He pushed me towards the corner where the washroom was, I finished peeing and while coming back I pretended to trip and fell close to the table. The Mohan guy helped me getting up and shouted at me for being blind and not walking properly.

When he was shouting at me, I quickly slid my phone in my jeans. We came back to the room I was tied in, the other two men were still there discussing something but stopped their discussion when they saw me entering.

I sat back on the chair, Mohan was about to tie me back to the chair when I thought of trying something.

"Please don't tie me on the chair, My legs and hand are hurting, please at least let me be able to walk around a little. Anyways it's not like there is an escape route here, it's just four walls." I said hoping he would agree.

The guys laughed and let me stay untied to chair but my hands were still tied with the rope.

I thanked god silently that those idiots agreed to my request.

They gave me food and I ate it quietly, of course I am not a sentimental fool who will not eat in anger and then left with no energy to even try to escape.

After I finished eating, they left the room shutting the door and latching from outside. I heard their voices becoming distant. When I was sure they were far enough to not hear me I took out my phone from my jean pocket and dialed Jiju's number quickly.

"Hello Jiju"

"Hello Nikhil, where are you? Are you alright? Did they hurt you?"

"Don't worry Jiju I am fine but I am at some abandoned warehouse close to some highway, I saw the highway from the toilet window. Please get my cell phone tracked and I tell Di to not give in to their demands. I can't talk much but please take police help, I don't think so they will find out if police can keep it discreet." I said and hung up quickly. I switched off the phone quickly and went through the room to find a place to hide it because as soon as they will realize the phone is not with then they will search me.

I found a rat hole at the dark corner of the room, I hid the phone inside it, pushing little far inside. I laid down close to the chair and closed my eyes hoping Jiju and Di will do as I asked them.

I just closed my eyes when the door flung open again, the same man entered with fury evident on his face. He came near me and kicked me in stomach.

"You smart ass you think we won't find out you stole the phone. Where is it?"

"What phone? I don't have anything. I even don't have my own phone, don't know what you guys did with it." I acted as I winced in pain.

"What phone? I will show you. Mohan come in and search him."

The next moment Mohan guy came in and searched all my clothes and shoes but didn't find anything. Then they both searched the room thoroughly but didn't find it.

"Boss I think he doesn't have it, we might have lost it." Mohan guy told his boss.

"We can't lose it, we were supposed to send his sister the address and time to meet by his cell phone." His boss said with a dark expression.

"That's fine boss, anyways we know these rich people are such cowards they will not go to police, We can call her from one of our cell phones and number this kid will give us." Mohan guy said.

"I guess you are right, in our history no rich guy ever called police. And this time we are dealing with a girl, I am sure she won't take the risk of losing her little brother like her parents." The boss said and they both laughed. I so wanted to punch them in the face but I controlled my anger.

They went out of the room laughing and I closed my eyes again.