The door closes softly as Hana follows me towards my bed.

"Tell me how to drop a class," I say hurriedly. My fingers are jittery and I have trouble unlocking my laptop to gain access to my registration page.

"What?"

"I need to drop my art class," I elaborate.

The light from my laptop illuminates the room and Hana has become a mere silhouette in the distance.

"Right now? It's almost midnight," her voice is caught in a yawn. "Does this have to do with why you're half dressed and in ripped ballet slippers?"

"I-I need to get out of a class," I tremble for words. My eyes are becoming blurry from the tears building up. I can barely see the screen, and when I blink to evade the blurriness, they fall down my cheeks.

"Eunha, tell me what happened."

"I can't," I cry.

I'm clicking for my registration page to appear, but it isn't loading. I suck in sharply to contain a burst of frustration at the laptop. My teeth clench and I want to throw the device on the floor. Breathe, I tell myself.

"Did someone. . . hurt you?" she questions.

Physcially? No. I mentally hurt myself.

I don't reply audibly, but a shake of my head suffices for her to understand. We are both quiet and I can feel her eyes staring at me although my attention is on the loading internet page.

"You can't drop a class," Hana tells me calmly after a few seconds of silence. The page has finally loaded and her slightly taller frame is standing next to me.

I swallow hard at the sight of his name listed on my schedule. This is the only thing I can do to make things right.

"No," I refuse with a timid breath, "you're lying. Tell me how."

"I'm serious," Hana nods as her eyes scan my audit, "If you drop a class then you'll only have 9 credits and become a part-time student. You'll lose any scholarships you have."

"What am I going to do?" I wail and fall into my bed.

"I'll try to find another class for you," she assures me.

My face is smothered in my sheets as tears of anxiety pour out from me. I keep replaying the image of Professor Kim in my head— his glistening eyes and neutral expression. His eyebrows didn't even move, he just stared at me with his pouty, soft lips. Not one word was spoken in-between the kiss and my departure.

"Eunha. . ." Hana trails.

"They're all full, aren't they?" I ask in a mumbling mess into my sheets.

"Yes, or they're at the same time as classes you're already in."

What am I going to do?

It's difficult for me not to cry at the thought of how badly I messed up. I am almost certain that my assault will be means for expulsion. Headmaster Kim Seokjin is going to email me tomorrow and request for a meeting. I already know it. I'm waiting for a condescending invitation for my presence. Only time will tell at this point.