wedding day 1

Nine months after Greg popped the question. The gems were getting the beach ready for the wedding. Pink roses and stars decorating the chairs and ground. A pink lion came up to beach with a pillow that had a gem in it. This scared pearl who screamed
"ROSE!!!"
Rose and Greg came running out. Greg in his boxers
Rose " what is it" rose sees lion and walks to him and takes the gem pillow. Pats his head " good boy lion" she bubbles the gem"
Rose started thinking and after condensering about goes in Lions mane which shocked every one
In Lions mane rose walks to the tree and jumps up to bubble and grabs it. Rose left Lions mane . Greg and pearl were holding Steven and Nora
Rose popped the bubble pearl handed Nora to Greg and summoned her spear. amethyst and purple did as well. Garnet did not she asked " Rose is that"
Rose"yes it is"
The started forming. A rainbow haired gem with an apron with a star on it stood before them. Pearl dropped her weapon and screamed" bismuth is it really you" bismuth" yeah it is "
Garnet " hey settle down"
Bismuth"oh you one or should I say to two to talk"
Garnet punches bismuths arm
Bismuth"your Ruby's showing." Her eyes shoot to rose who's kissing Greg. Then she sees the twins. Her eyes set on Nora who's gem is visible. Bismuth starts to attack. Rose seeing this summons her shield.
Rose" we need to talk's
Bismuth" but that's pink diamond"
Rose" no she isn't"
Bismuth" how she has her gem"
Rose" because" shspeshifts back to pink diamond" I'm pink diamond"
Bismuth" oh my God it makes sense. Wait so whos kids."
Rose" Greg and mine "
Bismuth" who's Greg"
Greg" uh I'm Greg"
Bismuth" so what's going on here"
Greg" me and rose are getting married"
Bismuth" huh?"not knowing what he was talking about
Rose" meaning I agreed to spend to spend the rest of Greg's life with him"
Bismuth"ok then" still a little confused.
Amethyst and purple were confused
Purple" uh who is this"
Pearl" this is bismuth she was an original Crystal gem."
B ismuth" hey new soldiers we could always use more amethyst and uh .. diamonds I guess"
Rose " they're both diamonds and they're mine and blue's gemling."
Bismuth" oh yeah I remember that pink was pregnant. How did you do it."
Rose"well pearl shspeshifted to look like rose quartz while I had fake shards that would look like pink and the three gemling got shattered pearl Poofs me the shards dropped and everyone think that Rose just shattered pink. "
Bismuth" wait three I only see two"
Rose tears up" lapis fell out of the warp steam, we don't know what had happened to her"
Bismuth" I'm sorry"
Rose" I just hope she wasn't shattered or worst Corrupted"
Bismuth" Corrupted?"
Garnet" rose we got one coming" bismuth "huh" then a Corrupted gem comes running over knocking bismuth down she knew this gem. " B-b-bigs"
Rose Poofs the gem
" Are you ok"
Bismuth" how? why?"
Rose" white, yellow and a blue sent an attack."
Bismuth" damage from the diamond"
Rose" I've tried everything to help them but nothing worked so far."
Greg yawns" hey rose let's turn in we have a big a head of us tomorrow"
Rose" ok I'll be right there"
Greg took the twins to the nursery
Bismuth went to pearl who lead her room.
Rose went to her room. She knew enough about earth that seeing the bride before the wedding was bad luck. Rose went to sleep in a bed she summoned. Rose wakes to purple and amethyst shaking her.
Amethyst" rose the weddings in an hour"
Rose "oh shit" rose closes her eyes a light engluf her. When it clears. She's wearing a white dress with pink rose on the bottom of the dress.
Rose" ok I'm ready"
Purple" uh ok then we still have 45 minutes what do we do to pass the time"
Amethyst" cards?" Amethyst had been handing with videla a friend of Greg and Rose's
Rose" ok then"
The three played different cards games. Until pearl comes in
Pearl" rose it's time. You two why aren't you dressed"
Amye and purple " chill it" they both faze in matching purple dresses. Purple" we're ready."
Pearl "go on out and each grab a baby"
Amethyst and purple thumbs up and exits the temple into the house. Were Garnet was with Steven and Nora making faces. They just stared at her.
Garnet" my powers are useless to infants" see amethyst and purple" ah purple take Nora" purple picks up and holds Nora "and amethyst take Steven" amethyst picks up and holds steven. Garnet walks to the counter and picks up a pillow and a basket
Garnet"here" hands purple the basket and amethyst the pillow.
Purple set Nora and amethyst set Steven down. The twins stood up and started walking. The three gems screamed in excitement which caused Greg to run out of his room. Fully ready
Greg" what is it"
Garnet"look"points at the twins
Greg "oh my God their first steps. Oh Rose is missing this "
Garnet winks.
Garnet" hey its time"
Greg" right" Greg exits the house on the beach where friends and family were waiting greg's aunt and uncle, his cousin Andy and his parents. Greg walks to the alter sweating.
Greg smiles at his mom and dad who don't actually know about the temple twins let. The music starts playing Garnet and pearl comes out in dresses amethyst and purple follow holding the gems . They wait for the moment that here comes the bride starts playing and rose comes out. They set the twins down. Who stands up and walks wobbly to daddy with purple and amethyst following. Rose smiles and starts walking down the aisle. Greg picks the twins Steven starts reaching for rose who takes him as she got to the alter.
Nora and Steven yawned and fell asleep in their parents arms. Greg and rose hands them to Garnet.
Priest" we are gathered here to watch these two lover become one. Do you take this woman to be as your wife"
Greg" I do"
Priest" and do you take this man to be as your husband?"
Rose" I do"
Priest" rings please" they placed the rings on each other hand
"I pronuce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"
Rose kneel down so Greg could kiss her."
Priest" I present Mr and Mrs universe"
Everyone cheers and stands to walk to the reception area. Where Greg and rose we're talking to Gregs parents
Greg's dad"so son who kids"
Greg" mine and roses"