Arc 3: Unexpected Meetings

Start from the beginning

Although, there were still people that had good intentions and these people can be trusted.

After spending a good amount of time with her thoughts, it was finally time for her to clocked out of office, the blonde haired Sanin also checked the time via the wall clock.

"Just right in time for my favourite show." Tsunade gave a smile. She was also wondering if she can beat the time just to watch her favorite drama show on TV that airs every late afternoon.

Apparently, she changed her lifestyle a little bit, as recommended by Himawari herself, she tried watching television for a change and she had actually grown to like it. She even attempted to watch those horror movies that were trendy to the young generation and it scared the crapped out of her.

Speaking of horror movies, most of the movies that she had watched revolves around haunted places and which means old buildings like this building could be possibly haunted because of Its long history

Tsunade felt goosebumps all over her body, why she hadn't think of that for a very long time? She just realize how this could be potentially haunted by the previous Hokages!

She really didn't like ghost to be honest, and she would rather not see one. As her mind continued to filled with thoughts, the small radio on her desk suddenly turned on.

Tsunade widened her eyes in surprised as she was immediately startled. She quickly turned her eyes to the small radio which just mysteriously turned on by itself.

Tsunade then sighed and raised an eyebrow. "Oh come on please, like that would scare me." She said as she shrugged this off. A few moments later, some of the papers on her desk suddenly by flew around and towards her face, not knowing that it was the small electric fan that caused it.

Knowing that this was really serious, the blonde Hokage immediately stood up from her chair and kneeled down on floor and began to pray.

"Okay! Okay! Please stop! I'll promise I'll do my job properly! Just don't haunt me please!"

Tsunade, with shaking hands, pleaded. She has come to believed that the ghost of the previous Hokages or something else has been haunting this place and she deduced that they needed prayers for their souls.

(INTERVIEW)

"I just didn't like ghost and other scary stuff, I rather not talk about it everytime but except for Halloween season."

-Tsunade

At the same time, the door to the office opened and a person stepped inside.

Tsunade closed her eyes as she thought this was the work of the paranormal." Please Grandpa Harashima, I'll be good, I promise!" She exclaimed followed by silence.

"Uhmmm, Lady Tsunade? Are you okay?" A very familiar voice was then heard.

Tsunade then opened her eyes to see a very surprised and confused Shizune staring at him with a weird look. She then quickly abandoned her former position and stood up from the floor.

"Sorry about that Shizune, I was just uhmmm meditating that's all." A slightly embarassed Tsunade explained as she brushed of the dust from her clothes. Being called "Auntie" is sometimes felt new to hear considering Dan as the young woman's Uncle.