I had to stand there for a hour listening to Chiron tell me I have to be nicer to my brother. He finally let me go once he was done but not without giving me a punishment.

"For what you have done here, you will clean out the stables and clean the dishes for the next month." Chiron said. He then turned around and left.

I went into my cabin and fell asleep.

The next few weeks just kept getting worse and worse. Chad kept on doing stuff and blaming me for it. I stayed untill one day I saw annabeth and chad on the beach kissing. I stopped in my tracks. Annabeth noticed me.

"Percy! Umm... It's not what you think." Annabeth said quickly. She continued to speak but I couldn't hear her over the sound of my heart breaking. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a silver ring with 2 white diamonds and one green diamond. Annabeth saw it with eyes full of tears.

I held it out in front of me, then I dropped it. It landed in the sand without a sound. I turned around and walked to my cabin completely ignoring annabeths cries for me to come back. I packed up my stuff, wrote a letter, and headed towards the door. I opened it and saw Zain standing in the door way. He grabbed my free hand and put a small ring in it. He looked me in the eyes before turning and leaving. I headed to the border and left never looking back.

000000000000000

I awoke with tears in my eyes. I noticed I was in wolf form and that I was in a tent of some sort. I stood up and saw that my leg was healed so I walked to the door and saw that it was zipped up.

I was about to change and open it when I saw a shadow on the door. I prepared to run.

The zipper was pulled down and I took off out of the tent surprising Artemis. I ran as fast as I could towards the woods. I ran about 12 miles from the hunters camp to a small wooden cabin. It was located pretty close to the edge of the woods.

Once I was inside I transformed into a human. Transforming always took a lot out of me so I rested in front of the fire place and started messing with the ring Zain gave me.

I slipped on the ring and looked in the mirror. I was shocked to see what looked like a twenty-one year old with brown hair and blue eyes looking back at me. I smiled and the man smiled back.

I looked outside and saw it was midday.

I walked out of the cabin and headed towards Manhattan.

Artemis pov:

I awoke to the sound of someone knocking on the pole at the entrance of my tent.

"Lady Artemis?" Thalia's voice came from the other side of the tent flap.

I got up and snapped my fingers making my hunter outfit appear on me. I walked out of my tent and walked with Thalia to the wooden table for breakfast.

"We have found that the wolf Elizabeth shot in the leg was also at Percy's camp. We tracked the wolf to an old camping cabin at the edge of the woods." Thalia said in between bites of food.

"Has the wolf left yet?" I asked.

Thalia shrugged. "I don't know... The girls aren't back though." Thalia said.

We ate our breakfast then we left to find the search party. About 2 hours later we found the girls who was lead by Phobe.

"Has the wolf left the house?" I asked as I squatted down next to Phobe. She shook her head.

"No. Not at all." Phobe said.

Just then the door opened and out stepped a man who looked to be about 21. He had brown hair and light blue eyes.

The hunters took out their bows. I told them to put them away because he hasn't interfered with our hunt. Not yet at least.

"Phobe and Thalia. I want you two to go and follow him. If he did anything to the wolf, I want to be able to find him." I whispered to the two girls.

They shook their heads and followed the man as he started walking away from the cabin. Once he and the two girls were gone, me and the other hunters entered his hut.

We looked but couldn't find any sign of the wolf. We looked for about 20 minutes before one of our wolfs barked. I turned to see he was pointing to a chair towards the fire place.

Percy the wolf said. I stopped where I was and looked at the chair. There was nothing in it so it must have been his scent.

Does it go anywhere Herk? I asked.

No. but the wolf was here. It's gone just like Percy's scent. Herk replied. I was lost in thought for a while before I was pulled out of it by one of my hunters.

"M'lady what are we going to do?" Elizabeth asked.

"We are going to follow that boy, and figure out what happened to Percy and the wolf." I said.

00000000000000000
An: updated 5/22/20
Spelling grammar. Removed cringe inducing parts but plot should be fine. Will update more later.