Welcome Children.

Grover
Something felt oddly familiar about this place. We had all split up, finding a quicker way to find the pearls. Down in the fountain, we found tons of Drachmas, stuffing as much as we could in the pocket. Statue??!! Of uncle Fred. But wasn't he killed by Med..usa?!
"Percy, Percy. Annabeth!!!" I screamed. Rushing to find the lost comrades, in the den of a killer. No one will ever know if turning to stone is a painful death. I had to get to them quick. And as soon as I could.
"Grover! Annabeth!"
I ran into Percy. Wait. Percy ran into me and we both fell, a look similar to mine on his face. Fear.
"Medusa's den."
"It's a pity you find out now, isn't it?" A voice behind us said. I shut my eyes as tight as I could, not wanting to die a silly way like my uncle did. No offence, right? Percy and me were startled. But Annabeth was nowhere to be seen. An emotion of fear and guilt rose in my throat, making it difficult for me to breath. Was she taken? What happened to her? Had she already met fate?
"Oh don't worry satyr, she's safe. Mmm mmh mmh mmm mh."
"What was the last part?" Percy asked not hearing it. Can't say much, I didn't hear my self.
"Oh a son of Poseidon!"
"OK, no introductions then?" I say, my tone with a hint of worry. I sense her go away and I opened my eyes to a site of millions of innocent people, a look of fear visible on their faces. Even the old citizens remember what fear is. Flowers surround the place with a scent no one can ignore. Insects crunched into smithereens as they enter the carnivorous plants. A car sat waiting, as if he knew after years of loneliness that the right satyr sat in his seat. Opening the door I see a sight I'll never forget. Cowardice.

Zain
Our eyes were met by the best sight ever. It could have been mistaken for Elysium. The trees had a natural brown and green. The area was clotted with nature. Things were printed onto the bark of a tree. The soil was healthy and not hard but a soft layer of pillow. People, thought to be Amazon, were scattered all over the place.  Happier than a demigod can get. The sky was a beautiful blue, not a single cloud to be seen.
"May I help you?" Said an irritated voice behind us. It startled Draco but of course not me. Or Nico. Its weird that Nico never said a word after Luke's father talked to him in a corner.
"ERM, we're looking for a the golden fleece. Apparently it was on this island." I say clumsy. What if they were mortals? What an embarrassment.
"Oh, follow me." Said the girl who didn't even bother to introduce herself.
"I don't think this is a good idea." Nico said being cautious.
"Nico, nothing seems right to you." Draco says with a playful punch.
"Are we not going to introduce each other?" I asked mentally palming myself in my face. Only 5 minutes and I was a laughing stock. She led us from staircases to staircases. I counted 9 all together. Was she leading us to a cell? I should be as cautious as Nico.

Nico
Memory
Nico, you can't stop anyone from doing what they do. You can only help them through it. The thought kept swirling around in my head. What did Lord Hermes mean? Was this a helpful warning? As the girl led us to a room, this feeling entered my guts. A feeling of nausea. But also of something off. The girl smelled like, what was it, those domesticated animals. Soon it will come back to me. The doors opened, to a long corridor with labelled rooms. One already set for the four of us. How did they know?
"These are your rooms. We will talk at dinner time." The girl disappeared without a trace. Maybe, they will introduce themselves at dinner. I could already feel my stomach refusing the food. The door opened to a magnificent sight. I suppose all the rooms looked like this. The room was the size of the stadium, a magnificent size, but way to big. The walls were covered in black paint, the carpet as soft as a pillow, a black pillow. To one side was a desk with a drawing pad, some pencil crayons and necessary items. Another door was visible, leading to the bathroom. The tiles were polished and all the walls were clean, not a smudge to be seen. A black wardrobe was sat to the other side, my sizes just figured out. A backpack lay empty, nothing inside. It was much larger than the one I already had. I did what was best.

Figuring out how I should close my back pack, I decided to take out some of the items. Now only three pairs of hoodies, jeans, a pair of black trainers, toothbrush and all that crap was seen. I took a shower, feeling the warm water take away all the mud and dirt for the last few days. I changed into he regular, the only clothes in the wardrobe. Now I only had to wait like for 5 more hours. What should I do for now?