Diagon Alley!

There was a tall building towering upon us. "Gringot's Bank' it stated in big gold italic writing. As we entered, we were met by creatures with weird ears and long noses. I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I was not dreaming.
"Harry what are those?"
"I think they look like goblins."
Walking towards the desk, the goblin at the front stared at us.
"Harry Potter vault 365 and Nico Di Angelo Vault 999."
All the goblins eyes widened but then turned back to neutral, getting on with their work. The Goblin called Griphook asked for our cards. Hagrid gave them in and we were led to Harry's vault. He was met by mountains and mountains of gold. He shoved lots of hand fulls into his pocket. When he was out, we came to mine. Mine was even more, with weird looking coins.
"What are they?"
"Wait and find out."
As I grabbed a hand full, we piled out and stood in front of the smallest shop ever.
We entered the shop. It was boring but the place was beautiful. Red velvet curtains covered the windows. Beaded curtains separated two rooms from each other. I believe that on the other side of the curtain is a sewing room where a blonde came out from.
"Who are you?" I asked him
"Draco Malfoy. You? I know that he's Harry Potter."
"Wow your well known around here."
"Even I didn't know."
"Nico Di Angelo."
"Your name seems familiar but I can't see where from."
"See you at school." We both said in sync.
"Hey, I said that."
"No, I did."
"Bye. See you later."
Harry went first and I went second. When we got our uniforms we raced to the book shops. Then the cauldron store. Then the quill and ink store. When we gathered our belongings, we entered the wand shop.
"You can't be a wizard without your wand can you?"
"No" we said in sync.
"Ah Harry I was expecting you. It felt like yesterday that I gave your parent their wand. Here try this one. 11 inches, Phoenix feather and Oak wood."
A wave of power rushed through him as he glowed a golden color. After 11 tries for me, he went in a really small room where there was only 1 wand box.
"I wonder... It would be a miracle... Here Nico try this. Wood from the trees of the underworld, piece of souls and animals feather."
I gave it a wave and power shook through me as the furniture that broke came together. A black aura surrounded me as I was raised off the ground.
"Why am I floating?"
"Because something great awaits you."
"I have to tell Dumbledore this." I heard Hagrid say.
"Bye. Time for me to close down."
I came out more like floated out and fell on the floor. Only one more shop was left. The pet shop. Harry went in and straight away he found a snowy white owl. As I stepped in a blue Phoenix and a blue and black Griffin came and clung on to me.
"Nico, those are rare animals you have there take care of him properly." Hagrid said in awe.
I yawned as I paid for my two animals. Then we rushed to Leaky Cauldron and found the right room. We both fell asleep as our heads hit the pillow.
I dreamed again.
I was with the boy me and Harry met today in the Uniform Shop. We were in a place with lots of life size chess pieces. Draco played and was injured. Ron stayed with him while Harry and I went to face Quirrel. Our DADA teacher. He untapped his turban and there was Voldermort. Torturing me.
I didn't realise I was shaking really badly. Harry was awake trying to wake me up. I woke up with a start with blood shot eyes and blood red lips.