Journey So Far.

Percy's Quest

We had just finished packing, making sure we had all our stuff. I still couldn't believe that there were two quests at once. There never was one and never should have been. But it was an exception if the trio, Luke included, all of a sudden showed up, claiming to know each other already, to go on a quest at the exact same time as us. That Nico kid was stealin' my spotlight. And he will die even if it is the last thing I do. The dude with like a gazillion eyes all over his body, was expecting the seven of us. The 4 were already there, so I took in their appearances one by one. Luke, had a scar across his eye and smooth skin. He had hair which was in between brown and blonde and hazel brown eyes. He had an olive glow to his skin. Draco on the other hand had white hair neatly combed back, brown eyes and baby like skin. He was 11. Zain though, had pale skin, blue eyes and scruffy black hair. Nico, he looked weak. In fact he probably was weak. He looked anorexic, paler skin, midnight black eyes and hair. Black clothes, hung off his Skelton body. Although, his hair was emo cut and he had bed head.

After an hour of murmuring, we finally split, not bothering to bid fare well and just stood there not knowing what to do.
"Daughter of Athena huh? Then what do we do?"
"Erm, something."
"

Not helpful at all."
So, to pass time, we went into a cafe, and you won't believe who we saw. Gabe, on live TV, and he even looked like that he was staring right where I stood, his eyes stalking my every move. We and to get going with the quest. Then there was Chiron who informed us of the 3 blue pearls. The first place to look was a museum.

{I might not tell some of the parts. Its been a while since I read the lightning thief. Sorry.}

Nico's Quest

According to Chiron, we had to find the golden fleece. At least we weren't with Percy on this one. He clearly hates. To actually grab the fleece, we had to pass the giant Cyclops, the sea of monsters and also lots of enemies. Right now we were walking to the messages place. Oh wait a post office. Where Luke's father does work. As we entered, we were met by a man with ginger hair and a muscular build. He recognised Luke with wide eyes and ran to give each other a hug. All I did was raise an eyebrow.

[Don't know why, but I can't imagine Luke doing that.]

"Father, we need help. We are on a quest to find the golden fleece."
"Good luck son, no ones live to tell the tale." He said, his voice coated with worry.
"Come with me kids. I'll show you around."

We just finished with the tour. It was one magnificent place. Luke's father had a staff I totally knew lots about(!) In truth, I actually forgot about it. We were given a spray that helped us with direction. A glue which would burn through things and some extra stuff. Now we were headed to an island. Nothing we knew about, waiting.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one should be a lot longer.💙👍☺