No Where To Stay

Luke
I heard that new people would be joining camp. Once we've found them of course. I volunteered to go and grab them, and when I saw who they were, I was glad I was the first one to find them in under a day, better than a satyr. Nico, Zain and Draco. I showed them around camp, but they still had no parents that claimed them. Now, we are playing capture the flag when the barrier around camp shattered. Just like that. Something was definitely up. Just as I was going to go, some type of force shoved me to the side, only done by sons of Hades. I was millimeters away from being squashed like a fly as monster started to evade. I caught glimpse at Annabeth running away. What a wimp. Just as we were fighting, trying our best not to die, no promises, that's the worst timing gods can flame their son. Every one was staring wide eyed at the trio as above Draco's head a golden lightning bolt was shimmering under the sun. Above Nico's head, a dark blob of black was visible, clearly stating he's the son of Hades. Hadn't had that one in centuries. And unbelievingly above Zain's head was a soul shimmering. The first son of Thantos.
"Thantos never has sons." Someone said unbelieved at the sight.
"If the rest of the gods can then why can't he? Anyway non of us know how it feels like to be alone. Well apart from Hades. They are the only ones down there. And Persephone." I said angry at them for saying that to a god of death. Just to scare them I added
"He's the god of death. He can kill anyone at the moment."
"If you wanna live , fight and stop standing there like free meat." Zain growled. I think he knew Greek mythology well. It was like a play button being pressed. Once everything was quite, it started again noisy very soon. But the monsters fled in fear, not wanting to face the wrath of two best friends who were the sons of Thantos and Hades.

"We need to do something about the barrier. There's nothing to protect our kind." The god of wine said. Dyeonasys [sp???]
"So I came up with an idea. As usual.*Does a proud laugh* We will send a child on the quest to retrieve the golden fleece."
"*Long gasps* But no one has come back alive with the encounter."

[The quests stay the same but the people are different.]

Murmurs hit the crowd in seconds.
"Silence. I have volunteered for Luke to do the quest. You are to choose three things who will go with you."
"Nico, Zain and Draco."
"O...k. Good luck and try to die a horrible death."
"He's joking around." Chiron quickly added sending death glares to Dyonasys.
"Yeah yeah get ready to die."
"He hates all the kids."
"Oh and Annabelle Case, Perry Johnson, Groovy Wormwood return to my office."
The three of them sighed and lazily walked the three steps up and fumble on into Dyonasys office. That's Hilarious.
"Oh and Luke, Nico, Zain and Draco. I need a word after I talked to the three."
That's the first time in years he said my name right. I think I might be getting on his good side. And apparently so have the new kids.

Percy
It was unusual for Mr D. to say names correctly. Now, as me an Annabeth walked in.
"Percy!"
Oh and Grover, we were sent to the Oracle.
"Two quests in one. That would be fun." Grover mumbled not pleased with the option. Our  quest was we had to get the bolt back to Draco's father. *lightning struck and the sky rumbles*
*clears throat* Lord Zeus. And I couldn't possibly forget my loving mother. Who would buy me blue sweets and make me blue pancakes. I don't even know how to turn the cooker on. So I'm out of the problem.

So how was the ending? I hope it was good. So that's the end of the chapter I'm afraid. Sorry byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!☺☺☺👍👍👍☺☺☺👍👍👍☺☺

So here are some pins from pinterest.