The game of Death.

Draco
I knew what we had to do. From the moment we had step into that bloody room. I think I'm becoming a Weasly. Eugh. Anyway,I was 100% sure what had to be done.
"It's obvious isn't it, one of us has to play. I'll go and no arguing." I said in a firm voice.
"Fine by me, we could do with one less Malfoy on earth." Ron said, earning a punch from Nico.
"Your only here because Harry dragged you in."
"No I did..."
"Shut the hell up all of you, just get on with it. The quicker we get this done, the less pain full it will be." I hiss at them, also encouraging them to carry on. As I walked up to the pieces, they came together, forming an army of white and black statues. But obviously this is a world full of magic, so they moved according to your command.
"Wish me luck."
"God luck." Nico and Zain said in unison their voices laced with worry. "Be safe."
"Ha, I don't think that will be true."
I climbed up the statue, stumbling on the way. Well, time to face my doom.

It was time for me to do what I had to. It had taken 5 minutes for me to scramble up on the statue. Then it took 10 minutes doing the first few. Now, only the king and queen are left. The moment I dreaded came. All of a sudden, a knife came clashing down. And the last thing I heard was from Harry.
"Don't move, we're still playing remember."
Then darkness.

Harry
It was pleasing to see Draco go. This whole year, he had been teasing me for no reason what so ever. He was either dead (which was good news for me and the other two) or he was unconscious (not as good as I thought). The stone knife came clashing down. As the game finally finished, after what seemed like eternity, Nico and Zain rushed over to Draco, his slump and limp body sprawled onto the floor. No blood was seen, but his hand was pointed at an odd angle. I felt sorry for him, his helpless body just there. Wait, what am I saying? He's he school bully.

After some time, Ron and Hermione and Zain agreed to wait till Draco woke up. Then he would go to the infirmary with Zain. Me and Nico carried on in the darkness, followed by his doom. I can take care of my self perfectly fine. The next room was met by a mirror of some sort. I looked in it and saw my parents hand on my shoulder in a comforting and encouraging way. Also a smile plastered onto their face. I reached out like a lunatic, trying to reach for their hands, only to del nothing. I looked over and saw Nico staring at me like I was a ghost. One word was muttered as he stared into the mirror. His black as night eyes Brocken with pain, his face in shock with his mouth firmly shut.
"Bianca."
Who in Merlin's beard is she? Why was he that upset? Who cared anyway. I saw my parents, after 12 years.

Nico
I saw Bianca in the mirror. As brave and loving as she used to be. An odd presence was in the room, as a curse was sent spiralling towards Harry. I blocked it out with ease and guess what. I ways still staring at the mirror. Right, I had to focus now that I saw Harry turn to glare at Quirrel.
"You?????" He asked confused.
"How could you not realise sooner? It was that obvious."
"Don't blame me, I thought it was Snape."
"Now why would you think that?"
"Because he was limping."
"Just because he was limping, doesn't mean he did it. He could have been helping. Now we have to focus here."
"About time you realise." Quirrel said.
Anyway, after our cheery conversation, we exchanged spells for a long time. Then he unwrapped his turban and was met by...
"Who in hell is that? He needs plastic surgery." I asked utterly disgusted. He had pale skin, his paleness goes of the scale. Where his nose was meant to be, there was now two wholes for his nostrils. His every blue and purple veins were visible to every eye. What would the doctor say to him?
After the crazy walk to the mirror, how we switched places, I don't recall.

An eventful time it was, I'd rather do this than sleep. Or eat. Or worst of all work. But now, Harry had beat Quirrel by somehow rotting his face, slowly all turning to stone. And then disintegrated as if he was never there.
"Come on we need to go check Draco." I said feeling a little guilt building up in my throat. I should have been with him. But as usual, the fates have to change everything. As we walked out I heard a whoosh sound, then pain as I gasped and then darkness. And worst of all, Harry never came back.

Draco
It has been days since we last saw Nico. Now, because of the chess game I had to wear an arm sling, making me look weak. But he still never showed up. Zain is constantly worrying, and now I can't even eat. The best thing in life.

I sat in my place on the table just staring at the food. My stomach rumbling louder than thunder. Not literally but I was hungry. I had no appetite. Zain sat there, looking as out of this world as he could. Every night he stays awake, hoping for Nico to come back and he still hasn't given up. Wasn't he meant to come back the same time Harry did? What happened and why is he taking so long?
I had to ask that question didn't I? Well now it was answered, as a battered and corpse looking Nico came in. But obviously he had company, Quirrel who grabbed him by he hair. If Nico had been in pain, he didn't show it. A stream of blood was forming from his nose and he had a bruised cheek.
"I killed him, I saw it myself."
"You did a good job at that." I say as anger built up in me, causing thunder and lightning to start. Before any of us saw what happened Zain got up and walked over to Quirrel a lot of metres away. An invisible force strangled him until he was out of sight.
"Good job you didn't walk up to him. The people would accuse you." I whispered to Zain. We both rushed to Nico, feeling much lighter than before. Even an old witch who looked about older than 700, Professor McGonagall, could. Carry him without backing her back. That's when people actually stare to notice him, promising that that would make him eat a lot. That was how our first year ended.

1666 words without this included. Wow I'm pleased. This is the end of Hogwarts year 1. But carry on reading to reveal the secrets of chapter 16. Please vote and comment if you liked it.