Camp Half-blood!

Luke
The pain was terrible, my ears blocked and my vision blurry. I could just make out three figures, one looking nine and the other two looking eleven. The youngest one spoke first
"Block out any memories!"
He screamed loud enough to hear. So I did just that and the pain lessened. One of the eleven year old said.
"Now take control of you own mind, don't let him through."
He screamed at the top of his lungs. The third one said,
"You have friends right here."
Then the pain stopped completely, my vision clearing. I took a good look at the boys who helped me. The youngest with dark black hair, eyes like midnight, but a friendly character. The eleven year olds, one of them blond, electric blue eyes. He reminded me of Thalia which burnt a hole in my heart. The other with same black hair and dark brown eyes. All their skin an olive colour. But the youngest looked weak and like he was going to pass out.
"Hi I'm Luke Castellan." (Spelling???)
"I'm Nico Di Angelo, he blonde is  Draco Malfoy and the other one is Zain Ace."
"Thanks for the help, I really needed it."
"No problem, any time."
"So, want to come explore? But first how did you find me and know that its been happening to me?"
"Dreams." They said in sync.
I looked at them awkward, and that was when Nico passed out.
"Don't take him to the infirmary, they must not know about us." Zain said. It was all confusing. Who were their parents? How old were they? Nico was definitely the youngest to join since the beginning of demigod time. Anyway, I laid him carefully on my bed, examining the reason why he fainted. He was cold to the bone and gave out this scary aura. So did Zain.
"How did you come here?"
"Nico teleported us."
"OK."
I knew that he was a demigod.
He woke up with a start.
"Guys, its nearly morning we have to go."
"Luke? Same time tomorrow?"
Nico asked all at once.
"Sure." I had nothing else to do. With that they disappeared in black smoke. I thought hard about them. Also that was he day a son of Poseidon came. Percy Jackson. That night I dreamt.
I was running from a figure, that looked awfully like Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, with a lightning bolt in my hand??? Isn't that Zeus'??  I had just took it off her, with Percy trailing behind me. We were all of a sudden stopped by a minatour, the sword coming down on me. But I saw my new friends come in and block it, instead he sword coming down.
"At least I killed the son of..." The minatour said, before I snapped awake.
I wished I was in that dream still. Of was driving me insane. But I still kept the three boys words in my head, cutting Kronos off from my head.

Hogwarts
Nico
After our little moment with Luke, we arrived back at Hogwarts in one piece. We were just in time, before all the others woke up, getting ready and clearing any signs of tiredness in our eyes. Then we strode down to breakfast as a three. Harry had made a new friend, Hermione Granger. I was thinking about Luke. I hoped he was OK. I wish I could have stayed and helped more. As we walk down, Quirrel pushed past us, not even caring about manners. He looked worried and scared so I said to Draco and Zain, giving them a cheeky smirk.

Zain & Draco
At once, we knew exactly the smirk on our friends face. He wanted to go check it out.