Chapter Eleven - The End

Jack heads to the airport and went straight to the hangars. He knew she'd use his private plane. He saw her get on board as the plane starts to start. He runs as fast as he can and reached the stairs and went straight up. 

"Tiff!" He shouted and panted. "I don't want to be away from you. The only way you can find yourself is if I do it with you. I made a vow to you, you're the only one I'd ever marry. That's a fact cause I wouldn't be anywhere near here if I didn't want this, you." Jack said as he pants. 

"Jack, I told you I don't want to go back to that divided house." Tiffany said. 

"You're not gonna need to cause I'm your home, you're my home, Tiff." Jack said. 

"Jack, I..." She trailed off. 

"Look, Tiff, what we got is a one in a million thing. I want to be better at being a husband and I want to try to work things out. Being married is give and take, I know that now. You told me you wanted to be whole again, so do I. But I can't do it because I'm not whole without you. You don't need a fresh start alone, you need a fresh start with me." Jack pleaded. 

"I need to do this alone, Jack." Tiffany said as she stands and begins to cry. Jack rushed to her side. "Tiff, don't cry." He whispered. 

"You don't need to be alone, Tiff. You've got me. I'll always be here  for you whenever and wherever." Jack said.

Then two big guys grab on to Jack's arm and separates him from Tiffany. "Sir, you need to get off this plane." The first bouncer said. "Tiff! Please!" Jack said as he squirms to break loose. "Wait, guys. Let him go." Tiff said to her two big bouncers. 

"Tiff, one more chance is all I'm asking. I'm fighting for you, now and I'll fight for you whenever. I'm never giving up on us anymore, Tiff." Jack said as he begins to tear up. 

"We are ready for take off, ma'am." The flight steward said. "Sir, you need to leave." The pilot said. "I'm her husband, okay!" Jack yells.

"How will I know that you'll never leave me again? What makes this time different than the one from before?!" Tiffany exclaimed. 

"Because I know what it feels like to be the one always waiting. I love you more than I love myself and the one thing that I regret the most is that I left, only because I thought that if I stuck around I'd just break your heart a little more everyday when we're together. Tiff, life's too short to worry and life's too long to wait. So what do you say? Stay with me, for the rest of our lives. Grow through life with me. Be with me, despite our divided house." Jack begged. 

"I love you, Jack Parker. Don't ever dare to screw me over again." Tiffany said as she cried and hugged Jack armourously. 

"I love you, Tiffany Oakley-Parker. Forever." Jack whispered and kissed her. And off the plane goes. And it all felt right, they jetted off to distant places before they go back to their New York Soho Penthouse.

The End.

Thank you for reading this story! I appreciate you for taking the time to read my works! :)

Please don't forget to read my other stories:
- Summers With You
- In Love, With You, With US
- The Decision
- My Life Unnoticed
- The Final Decision
- The Finest Hour

Please don't forget to vote for my stories too and comment, sound off, tell me what you think in the comments below. Please follow me and be updated for more stories that'll come your way. Thank you for reading again! :)