Chapter Seven - A Night Of Untold Tales

"I'm pregnant." She cuts him off.

He looks at her, tears abruptly rests on his lower eyelids. He flashes a faint smile, stops moving and then....

He wraps his arms around her and holds her tight. He doesn't say anything but continues to cry on her shoulder.

"Is this really true?" He finally said.

"Yes!" She replied and tears of joy burst out out of her eyes.

"I knew I made the right decision." He said.

"I love you, Jack."

"And I love you, Tiff."

That night, they walked on the beach, holding hands and talked about their relationship.

"What I'm trying to say is that, I shouldn't have given up on you." Jack opened up.

"No. I was wrong, I shouldn't have chosen my job over you. My job doesn't cuddle with me all night or hugs me when I get it right. And who will I share my success of my career if the person who I want to share it with is not there, you know?" She confessed.

"We both made mistakes, Tiff. We can't blame ourselves for being young and career driven."

"I know, I know. Jack, promise me everything's gonna be okay. I can't do this alone."

They stop walking and he looks into her eyes, he holds her close to him and smiles.

"I'm not gonna screw this up again. Everything's gonna be okay, I promise. We're gonna raise this baby together even if we argue a lot or fight for days. I promise I'll always come back to you and make things work. You're mine forever - for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part. I love you." He said softly.

She kissed him on the lips passionately as he spun her around. A few minutes later the paparazzi found them by the beach, they quickly ran to their hotel and he made love to her.

The next day, Jack and Tiffany were scheduled to leave Monaco for Venice due to Jack's new upcoming film who wrapped up in Monaco and was set for an on location filming in Venice, Italy.

"Tiffany! Hurry up, our flight's leaving in an hour!" Jack yelled.

"In a minute!" Tiffany yelled back.

Jack wore a white shirt under his black leather jacket, a black belt with a silver buckle, and his black leather shoes. He brushed up his hair and left the 5 o'clock shadow as it was. He put on his wayfarer type eye glasses and reviews the script changes as he waits for Tiffany.

A while later, Tiffany emerges from the bedroom and into the living room wearing a black plunging v-neck under her dark red leather jacket, white skinny jeans and turtle shell colored Chanel sunglasses. She ponytailed her hair and letting her bangs go to the left.

As they leave the hotel, they were swarmed by the paparazzi at the lobby. The bodyguards were all over them as they ride their black SUV and headed to the airport.

As they arrive in Venice, Jack, Tiffany and his crew make their way to the hotel and rest up before filming in the morning.

Jack took Tiffany out to dinner. He found this restaurant by the river with series of lights that hung over them, candle-lit tables and flowers on the table.

"You look lovely my dear." Jack said.

"You're not so bad yourself." She replied.

"I try." He joked.