Chapter Two - The Confrontation

It was a Monday and Jack had to go to the movie set that he was producing in Central Park.

He stopped at his favorite coffee shop, "D'Espresso" just near the Grand Central Station. It's one of his many stops in going to work which was everywhere in New York and right now it was on his way to Central Park, he figured why not stop for coffee at one of his favorite coffee shops in New York.

So he got his usual and left the shop. He quickly caught the next train that headed to Central Park. He walked heading to the west of Central Park where the movie was set.

"What took you so long?" Timothy Foster asked, the director of the film. "I stopped for coffee." Jack said. "So what are you shooting right now?" Jack asked. "We're actually shooting the fight scene where Josh's character 'John' (Josh Hartnett) fights with Kate's character 'Emma' (Kate Bekinsale)." Tim said. "Great, we're moving along quite well." Jack commented and smiled then left Tim. "Boss, you have a 2 o'clock meeting and a show at 6 o'clock." His assistant said as she walked with him going to the craft service table.

"What and who am I meeting? And what show on the 6th?" Jack asked. "You're meeting Ashley Greene and her manager at 2. You're wife has a show tonight and you're in the front row." His assistant replied. "Okay where am I meeting these people? And where is her show?" He asked. "Eleven Madison Park, reservations under Parker sir. Then your wife's fashion show is at Midtown West/Fashion District, New York. Your suit is already in your penthouse sent from Marc Jacobs." The assistant informed. "Thanks Gemma!" Jack said politely. "Oh by the way, please send a limo. I don't want the paparazzi to follow me like they followed me back at the train station. Thanks a bunch!" Jack said as he begins to walk again.

Over at the other side of New York City, a busy Tiffany is preparing for her spring fashion show collection. Showcasing her Spring Fashion Line at Midtown Manhattan's Fashion District. A couple of blocks from Time Square.

"Callie! Get me my coffee stat!" She called out to her assistant as she phones the modeling agency. "Here you go ma'am." Callie said as she gives the coffee to Tiffany and holds her clipboard. "So I'll see you here by 4, thanks a million. Ciao." Tiffany said as she ends the phone call. "Callie, the space is great. Is everything set and ready for tonight?" Tiffany asked. "Yes Mrs. Parker." Callie replied.

"Ai-je des plus rendez-vous pour aujourd'hui?" (Do I have any more appointments for today?) Tiffany asked. "Non Madame." Callie replied. "Très bien!" (Very Good!) Tiffany said. "Your dress and everything else from D&C were delivered today and is in the penthouse already." Callie informed. "Magnifique! Merci, Callie. Au revoir!" (Magnificent! Thanks, Callie. Good Bye!) Tiffany said and then left venue shortly.

While Tiffany was busy preparing for her show, Jack was busy going on meetings and visiting film sets for his upcoming movie. There was no way these two would ever have time for each other. Just look at their pretty hectic schedules. It's mad, it's insane.

"So are you always this workaholic when it comes to fashion designing?" A friend asks Tiffany as they have lunch in Grand Cafe, New York. "Yes. I put a hundred percent to my work." She replied. "So you're husband is okay with it?" He asks. "Yeah." Tiffany said dryly. "Dave, this is my life. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life. To get better at designing, to always improve my designs and to become successful." She assured.

Dave Thomas was her close friend who was straight. He had dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, perfect sense of style, successful photographer, and he was quite tall and handsome.

"So how are you and Jack handling all your hectic schedules?" Dave asks. "We're okay." She replied. "C'mon, there's not a bit of a crack in your marriage?" He asked. "That's not fair, okay? Jack and I communicate on everything we do." She replied. "Okay, I did not ask you to have lunch with me to interview you about your married life. So I'm sorry. I did not come here all the way from Brooklyn to talk about it either. I've been meaning to tell you something really important and I don't want you to freak." Dave said.