Chapter One - The Beginning

Meet Sarah Tiffany Oakley and Jack Cameron Parker. Two best friends who grew up together and find love during their Junior Year of high school. They both went to the same school together ever since they were little. They were from Long Island New York.

They were the typical Jock and Cheerleader couple. He was the captain of the football team and she was the head cheerleader.

They weren't the normal Jock and Cheerleader stereotypes they were actually very friendly, down to earth and were consistently on the honor rolls.

Jack and Tiffany wanted other things when they were about to head to college. Jack wanted to be a travel photographer and a writer while Tiffany wanted to be a fashion designer and blogger.

They both got what they wanted... Sort of.

Jack studied and graduated with honors in the heart of New York City and dubbed one of the best Ivy League's in the country - Columbia University, Majored in Creative Writing and Film, he was also apart of the Columbia's Football team.

Tiffany studied and graduated in one of the most elite fashion schools in the world - Instituto Marangoni located in Milan, Italy. She Majored in Fashion Designing and Fashion Business. When she finished her fashion designing degree she proceeded to Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale which was located in the world's fashion capital, Paris, France and majored in Fashion Designing.

You see, after high school they never really broke up. Their relationship lasted even when they're so far apart - she was in another continent while he stayed close to home. They both remained faithful to each other despite the distance and believe me, it was hard. They both loved each other so much that it was a waste to throw it all away. With a little sacrifice they made it.

They finally finished college and other things by the time they were 27 years old, Tiffany came back home to New York and got married to Jack a year later.

They are one of the richest and most successful elite socialite couples to ever walk the posh lifestyle of New York City.

But what went wrong?

Along the way, they kind of lost their love for each other. Who wouldn't?

Jack's always on the phone or the computer or writing on his notepad for bright films that are ready to be made, produced and directed. Tiffany's always on her phone too or sketching something brilliant on her desk or her tablet for her next big fashion comeback. Recently, there isn't a time for the two to communicate properly as they are at the peak of their success.

"Hun, hurry up we'll be late for my premiere." Jack calls out Tiffany as he fixes his neck tie in front of a mirror just beside the door.

They live in a penthouse in Soho, New York. It had a gorgeous view of New York City too. The penthouse was a bit of modern architecture mixed with some old architecture, it had two gorgeous rooms that had top of the line furniture and decor.

"I'll be two minutes. Just two minutes Jack." Tiffany called out as she puts on her earrings. Jack rolled his eyes and checked his Louis Moinet Meteoris watch. "Tiff, it's past two minutes now. Could you please hurry up!" Jack shouts. Tiffany rolls her eyes and marches out of the room and hops into the elevator without Jack. "Great. She left me." Jack said to himself feeling all angry.

When they reached the lobby, their limo that transported them to the red carpet arrived shortly, then when they went in they sat on opposite ends of the limo.

As they arrived, like a gentleman Jack went out first, opened the door for Tiffany and held her hand. As they posed for the cameras they were as sweet as a loved up couple. He kissed her as the cameras point and shoot, she put her arms around his waist and so did he, he hugged her at some point as the cameras flash as well.

During an interview, "So Mr. And Mrs. Parker, tell me what and who are you wearing?" The interviewer asked.

"This is actually a Versace suit. My shoes are Ferragamo though. But enough about me, look at my lovely wife. She completely steals the show all the time." Jack gushed.

She laughs, "Oh stop it, Jack. I'm actually wearing this white Valentino gown tonight, Tiffany & Co. Accessories, and Jimmy Choo heels." Tiffany said.

"You two are the dubbed the match made in heaven and the couple that can do and overcome it all. What can you say about that?" The interviewer asked.

He laughed, "Wow! I didn't know that. I mean, she's my soulmate and I love her. That pretty much sums up our relationship." Jack gushed. "Other than the fact that I snagged a great guy, he literally swept me off my feet and took my breath away. We've been through a lot and with that we have overcame everything that comes our way." Tiffany calmly said.

"Awe how sweet! Since you two are now at the peak of your careers, do you guys have plans on having a baby? And is it true that you're sporting a baby bump right now?" The interviewer asked.

She laughs forcibly, "Uhm, we're still establishing ourselves before we create something big. No, I'm not sporting a baby bump." Tiffany said and Jack's there intently looking at her like he's the luckiest man out there.

"Jack, tell us about this film." The interviewer asks. "Oh this film is about two people that met at a ferry. They become friends and things you know, escalate pretty quickly. They fall in love and they break up for reasons that you have to find out and when they become the people they wanted to be... Well, let's just say the ending is quite mysterious." Jack said briefly.

So as the interview ends they move on into the premier of Jack's film and sit at the middle of the theater as they wait for the movie to start. He was seated next to Tiffany as they hold hands and she leans on his shoulder.

After an hour and thirty minutes the movie ends and they go home to their gorgeous penthouse which by the way have two floors. "Quite a show Jack, quite a show." Tiffany said. "You hear that Tiff, we're dubbed as the match made in heaven couple, and the couple who can do it all. Blech." Jack retorted. "Oh shut up." Tiffany replied coldly.

Then they went their separate ways. Jack slept in the other room while Tiffany slept in the master bedroom. As they slept, Tiffany could feel the loneliness in that big bedroom as she glances at the window over viewing the city. Jack felt the emptiness fill the room as he stares at the ceiling. 'Is this all there is to our relationship?' That seems to be the question that the two of them kept on asking themselves for over five years now.

The next morning, Tiffany woke up first then went down the stairs and sat in the living room. She felt isolated, and alone. She looked at the picture frame beside the end at the side of the couch. She grabbed it and gazed at it for quite a while. She saw how happy they were back in the day when Jack visited Tiffany in Milan when she was still studying Fashion Design. He put on his goofy smile as he hugged her. She put it down and tore up a little. Why can't we be that happy anymore? She thought. Then she started to cook breakfast and ate alone and then went inside her office.

Jack woke up, took a shower and then took a deep breath before going downstairs. He looked at the dining table and she made breakfast for him but she's probably in her office again he thought. So he ate breakfast and headed to his office just beside hers, as he walked passed by he saw Tiffany working so hard. He wanted to spend time with her not just because it was a Sunday but because he misses her. He misses how it used to be. But she has to finish her designs and what not. In his office, it was filled with trophies from college and high school, pictures of the people in his life (friends, family, Tiffany), books and scripts, writing materials and his laptop. He sat on his couch and grabbed the notepad and started writing again. Scribbling words and sentences. Creating genius from his brain.

Not talking, not communicating in any form, not appreciating one's company, but sharing emptiness and loneliness in an isolated penthouse, at the peak of their careers. What's next for them?