Diagon Alley

"Wake up, Angel." Angel pretended not to hear her dads call. She thought it might have bought her some time until the curtains were pulled back and the sunlight blinded her. "Dad! Come on, it's my last day to sleep in. 5 more minutes." She aid sending her thoughts to her dad. He chuckled, "Alright I guess you don't need a wand, or want to spend the day with Draco..."

He needn't have even finished his though, he had her when she remembered they were to meet Draco and her godparents at Diagon Alley for school shopping. With much training from her dad and specialized permits she had become quite adept at things such as levitation charms and spells that aided her. She couldn't wait to see what she could do with a wand!

With a silent spell she lifted herself into her new chair that Uncle Albus had charmed for her to use at Hogwarts. He had given it to her a few days early to get used to all its features and gizmos. When she was seated she looked to her dad who with a flick of his wand changed her clothes to Aunt Cissy approved robes. With another flick her hair was beautifully plaited into a crown around her head. He had become quite good at beauty spells, a boast he never thought he would make.

Angel has been taught these spells while borrowing her dads wand under his watchful eye. She couldn't wait to be able to do this all herself. Aunt Cissy has even promised to teach her makeup spells when her dad allowed her to wear any. She didn't understand why everyone didn't use spells for daily task.

One ready for the day the Snape's headed downstairs for breakfast. It was one of Angel's favorite features of her chair. When she reached stairs the chair would hover inches above them without tipping her. Her chair had a small barely noticeable strap to keep her legs safe and tucked in, without the means to move them except by hand this came in quite handy.

Still not the best with eating Angel supplemented her meals unless she was having a particularly good day. They were special made by her dad with Aunt Poppy's watchful eye. They had all her daily vitamin and food group needs with a choice of taste. She was very lucky her dad was at Hogwarts as well or she would have been in a hard situation.

"Eggs and toast, or pancakes, Angel?" She tapped her chin in thought, "Let's go with pancakes today, dad." He nodded, pouring a cup of coffee for himself. Grabbing the correctly labeled bottle from the cupboard he poured it into a fancy milkshake glass and stuck in a crazy straw. She really did have the best dad, thought Angel.

Sitting down to another comfortably quiet breakfast they sipped their drinks and read the daily prophet to see what it had fabricated today. When the clock in the living room struck 10 it was time for them to head out. Their oversized fireplace remodeled so that Angel could take the Floo Network whenever she needed.

With a thought her chair rolled itself into position and she waited for her dad to throw the floo powder for her. The floo network did recognize her request but there had been a few stray thoughts before and this was safer. Angel was on her way. While most would close their eyes Angel had always found the trip very fascinating. To see glimpses of homes and stores that were connected amused her.

After a few seconds her chair came to a stop, the air cushion of her chair making sure she didn't get jostled in the landing. There on the other side were the Malfoy's. Moving out of the fireplace since she knew at least her dad was coming though any moment she moved a few feet forward and was pulled into a hug by her Aunt Cissy. "Oh, I knew that robe would look lovely on you. You look so beautiful, Darling. Isn't she beautiful, Lucius?"

Uncle Lucius gave an indulgent smile to his wife and hugged his goddaughter as well though with less crushing. "Lovely to see you, dear. As you can tell we and most especially your aunt have missed you this summer." She giggled knowing how dramatic her aunt could be, she loved that about her. "I missed you as well. But it is nice to see dad for more than a few days a month. We had a wonderful summer at home."