Destined

A/N: Hi. It's me again. I wrote this book a year ago, (my first book ever) and naturally most of my original ideas for this has long been gone. The story is going to a different direction and I'm sorry for dragging it or making it a bit boring.

I'm still learning how to write along the way and I know I committed a lot of mistakes while writing this. (It's too late to change them now). I will just do everything I can to give justice to Kurama and end this story the best possible way.

I hope you will still support and read this book. You can also check out my other Kurama book which is for me more interesting and shorter and my YYH one shot book. :)

Thankyou for all your support. :)

"Welcome home oh Great Goddess! We are honored to behold thy divine presence." a sweet and calming voice echoed in the seemingly endless corridor that you were gliding on.

It was almost like a day dream, everything around you were ornamented with precious stones that sprakle like the stars. Stars that seemed to bow down with every step that you make. When you look down at your feet, they were not touching the ground and you were literally floating. Gliding was the way to describe how you traverse this enchanting place.

An incredible sense of calmness and peace eminated within you. You leaned on one of the enormous pillar to observe more of your surroundings. The place is so vast, you can't see where it ends.

"I know this isn't real but I don't wanna wake up. Or did I just died?" you asked your self outloud since no one was around. "What has been lost, has been restored. Thine is the power of light and life." the voice you heard earlier spoke again. It wasn't loud, more of like the wind whispering but you heard it clearly.

"Who's that?" With a blink of an eye you were transported to a different place. A place equally beautiful but look entirely different. Above you was the sky, shining with countless stars in broad daylight but the light doesn't hurt your eye or make you blink. The ground was entirely carpeted with all kinds of flowers. The trees stood proud and tall though you can see it from top to bottom. You cannot fathom how that's even possible.

Then you notice a woman kneeling a few meters away. Her head was bowed down to the ground. "Excuse me, but can I ask you something?" you said.

"You may, oh divine goddess." she answered but her head was still bowed down to the ground. "Uhm, where are we and what do you mean by divine goddess?" you asked thinking there was something weird going on.

She didn't even move when she answered, telling you that you were finally home again. In your own world where great gods live. She revealed that you were a higher god who was sent hidden to human world. You were the one who have the power to rule above all other gods and their worlds.

You swallowed a lump after hearing her story. She explained it so simply and directly, it was too much for you to process and believe. "Me a god of all the gods? I'm sure this is just a dream." you almost laugh at your own words.

She finally looked up when you told her to do so. Her eyes were that of spring, changing colors that resembles the flowers. Her expression was serious and innocent. Everything she said doesn't make sense but you, being here doesn't make sense either.

You asked her more questions which were immediately answered. She told you that you should have regained your memories by now but it was somehow stolen. She mentioned that there is someone who wished to see you and that person arrived at the same time with you.

That's when you remembered Kurama. Your heart pained at the thought of him getting hurt or lost. Immediately, you requested to see this person. It was strange how you were teleported to the place in a wink.